ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's this button??

Clio 182
Little advjse please guys as im new to clios as of last week. I have a button by the red led bulb next to the gear lever the says Tm on it. Also found a module that has an o2 SIM card in it behing the cetre console and a little Nokia button. I'm stripping out my car for track use and want to know if I should bin it or if it's something someone may want? Can I just chop the wires and get rid as I don't want the extra wires. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20171031_205829.jpg
    20171031_205829.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 20171031_204617.jpg
    20171031_204617.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 77
  Clio 182
Thought so, I remember an old vectra I had use to have similar. Am I safe to just chop the wires and seal the ends, it's not going to give me any issues doing this is it?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I have a suspicion that that translucent multi-wire connector might be hooked into the speaker wires? I'd unplug the unit, test the stereo, and see if it still works. If it does then obviously you can cut the connector and remove the wires. The button should be fine to go though.