Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's this device called?

  Black Gold Trophy
Seen this on a croatian forum, would be really handy tool for me, anyone know what it's called? I've searched the obvious like wheel stand etc on google but no luck...

Corner weight scales i think there used to get maximum even weight distribution throughout the car ie weighing each corner
  a thirsty one
its a cosmetic stand from an alloy wheel shop so you can put an alloy you like the look of outside next to your car and the little stand props the alloy up a bit. try your local alloy wheel shop see if they have any left over if you want one.