ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this worth? (Clio)

Black 182
H Reg white Clio 1.8 16v totally mint no dents rust etc original purchase receipt was in storage for 8 years. 53k on clock just wondering anyone know?

Ph-Sold!
Storage might not have done it any mechanical favours though. If you start using it daily all sorts of things may perish/go wrong. I'd say about 1k

Ph-Sold!
It's a 17 year old french hatchback at the end of the day, the mileage is good but hardly exceptional. However things like that are generally worth what someone thinks it is, if it's your dream car then possibly something like 2-3k, I know someone is selling mint valver on here for 3k.

Black 182
Yeah ive seen that 30k on the clock. This one im talking about was owned by the Renault parts manager at Croydon when it came out of storage who changed all parts so it was mint. I thought it may be worth 1800 - 2000 at a push?

Ph-Sold!
Changing the parts is a BIG bonus. £2k would seem fair if they were no other concerns, but could be higher to a 'collector' kinda person.

LY 200
Depends on what you can make out of the actual car when you pay it a visit.

If its totally imacculate both mechanically and cosmetically, drives well, lots of documentation etc i think the seller could ask anything upto a k and half to the right buyer.

If its not immaculate then it'll just be a cheap runner so as low as 7 to 800 id say.

H reg eh!? Musta been one of the very first registered.

Black 182
It will be worth a lot more once you own it.
This site is summed up by chumps like you I ask a simple question and I get replies like that, as your Mum used to say to me if you have nothing nice to say etc etc :nono:

106 GTi
The problem is for a collector to really want it aside from the fact it is not a Williams, 53K although low sounding is not the sub 20K most people look for.

All that aside I would say 2-2.5k is a steal if it really is in stunning condition.

Clio v6
It will be worth a lot more once you own it.
This site is summed up by chumps like you I ask a simple question and I get replies like that, as your Mum used to say to me if you have nothing nice to say etc etc :nono:

LMAO You know my Mum?

That was worded well.

My car is worth £40k but I'd pay £15k for it.

Get my meaning now?

LY 200

As Rich said i doubt you could go wrong for that mate unless its a total wrongun which will prove to be a money pit in the near future.

Id pay it a little visit as thats the only way you'll be able to tell if its right.

Black 182
Well i saw it last night it looks new the interior is unreal! Ill take some piccys tomo and host them so you lot can voice your opinions ;)

Its mint IMO and to me worth 1200 well id rather pay 1000 for it lol!

Cheers for all your input ;)

I can't wait for the pics, very very rare on a H reg. Most of the H reg valvers are ex cup race cars, so this ones rare as !

What colour is it ?

Black 182
Yeah as rish says cat its white and yes H - Reg ones are mega rare and in this one is mint! Ill get pics up later on for you lot ;) 18th one ever made!

tiTTy & SV650
agree with Rich at £2000 - £2500, I paid £1500 for a 205gti a few years ago and made profit selling it on.

These things get rarer by the day

Looking for a ph-quick...
H reg! Very rare indeed!!! Is it a non sunroof model? From what i heard there where only a few H reg's made which were used as demonstrators for Renault dealers! Pics!

Black 182
H reg! Very rare indeed!!! Is it a non sunroof model? From what i heard there where only a few H reg's made which were used as demonstrators for Renault dealers! Pics!

Yep it was the Demo car for Southampton then stored down there for 8 years! Nope with it being the demo for them it had every thing on it, E/W, E/M, ABS, etc also has a sunroof!!!

Its a mega rare find!

Pics will follow i promise not had a chance to clean it today :eek:

Black 182
Just a couple of pics im off out now will post more later on ;)

DSC07444Large.gif

DSC07447Large.gif

DSC07424Large.gif

DSC07425Large.gif

DSC07428Large.gif

DSC07419Large.gif

DSC07423Large.gif

Black 182
Im looking to sell her now as dont have any need! Stupid purchase on my part may p/x, if im honest ive been used to newer cars ST CTR 182 etc this is more of a classic and not for me :(