ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with this pic

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

give ben the sweet he needs it :D

[Edited by MaLicE on 6/1/2005 12:34:00 AM]

btw ben a bloke i know from rtoc, has bought a ae86 in a sim spec as the 1 u had in or have in... tis a red 1 and has same engine settup etc... slight diff sus settings though, bloke loves it,

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 01 June 2005

btw ben a bloke i know from rtoc, has bought a ae86 in a sim spec as the 1 u had in or have in... tis a red 1 and has same engine settup etc... slight diff sus settings though, bloke loves it,
oh, you not sending him my way then..........

sir, your are a c**k.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 01 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 01 June 2005give ben the sweet he needs it :D

btw ben a bloke i know from rtoc, has bought a ae86 in a sim spec as the 1 u had in or have in... tis a red 1 and has same engine settup etc... slight diff sus settings though, bloke loves it,[/QUOTE]oh, you not sending him my way then..........sir, your are a c**k.

see now i have allready mentioned u to him, said u were doing work on chris parrys car and he said he was gonna speak to chris and see if you know your shiz or if your just blaggin ;)

might tell him not to bother after calling me a c**k though, midget !

Trophy #473

would you like it ben, i can thow in the wrapper if you like.

pm me ur address.

Donsrno1

even i didint notice that, its my dads old jag xjs.

oh, you not sending him my way then..........

sir, your are a c**k.

see now i have allready mentioned u to him, said u were doing work on chris parrys car and he said he was gonna speak to chris and see if you know your shiz or if your just blaggin ;)

might tell him not to bother after calling me a c**k though, midget !
pilsbury

c**k :devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by nathanH on 01 June 2005

would you like it ben, i can thow in the wrapper if you like.

pm me ur address.

Donsrno1

even i didint notice that, its my dads old jag xjs.
im so having that sweet!!!

and yes ill need the wrapper!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

put some pubes on the sweet he will love that, i will speak to andy and get him to steal it off of ben and to put it somewhere about 6foot off the floor so the little lad cant reach it :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i do have ladders!

and you need them :p must be a right pain u working under some ramps on a car then no 1 else can walk under and stand up propperly... and if they raise the ramps u cant reach :D

you say that, but its the truth.

Stuart at work is about twenty foot tall, i sit on his knee when we work on cars.

Trophy #473

yeah after seeing winstons car on ronals, it would look good.... handle better.... sit lower. but i like them, hate cleaning them.

G40....cough.... cough.... youll have to wait.:D:devilish: