ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing really any more, it's intermittent starting issue has fixed itself thanks to day of drag racing,
I don't know how or why, I just know the problem's gone.

Oh, the drivers seat's a bit sticky when you try to slide it forwards.

clio sold :(
on test drive Abs light is on and engine light and i havent even picked the car up yet :/ being repaired before i own it not a great start. roll on friday

Nothing at the mo :(
Creeking steering columb
Mpg has gone down
Squeeling from the engine bay.. no idea what it is
and engine warning light flashed up the other day

This is on a 1 year ford fiesta >.< going into the dealership in 2 weeks to egt it all fixed

BG FF182
rear washer jet doesn't work, front headlight washer leaks and loads of condensation coming out of the exhaust for an unknown reason.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Give the top N/S a good whack. I got my bonnet catch done under warranty by Renault last week to go home and find it wouldn't open. Took it back, they whacked it, it popped up and then they adjusted the bump stops and that was that.

Thanks but tried this earlier with no luck. :(

ph2 172
Fuel consumption down on trip reading. Down from mid 40's to mid 30's yesterday on run to Norwich.
Also sounds funny as you reach 85/90 mph and feels like its running out of steam. Hard noise to describe but engine seems to go into a low dull tone.
Could it be related?

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
1. The trip computer resets every time I start the car (fuel gauge drops too). The battery is only 18 months old...
2. Pretty sure the rear brakes do absolutely nothing any more.
3. Airbag and SERV lights on.
4. Judder on pulling away.

I've been looking at 2 year old 1.4 Seat Ibizas tonight. HELP.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
My bloody circlip on my rear koni shock has just given up the ghost after hitting a 4" deep pothole

Clio 182 *FF
overdue a cambelt kit and dephaser pulley
sticky calliper
snapped front spring
bearing rattle at idle
steering wheel needs a refurb
cruise control doesn't work in 5th- but does in 1,2,3,and 4 just not 5 the only gear you need it in !!!
gearbox judder sometimes
lower bushes needed
apart from that shes a minter :S

ph1 172
Well I did have a buggered Aux belt tensioner, got new aux belt kit and cambelt done.

Now the remote central locking wont bloody work off the key, driving me insane

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Injector number 2 not firing and need a lambda sensor, new throttle body, wheels aligned and my decat pipe sleeved. :(

2002 clio sport
currently how it sits, I have just had wheels powder coated with 4 new goodyear eagle f1 tyres cost me around £600, ktr engine mounts £230 ish, still need to get a sports cat for the 182 manifold upgade for the mot, air bag light is on and engine light is on, batterys dead just replaced driveshaft for around £90 I think a mate got it cheap from work, I think that's is about it im sure I could add to the list ;)
cliowasherjets2_zpsd85c7448.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does anyone know how much a set of injectors and a new throttle body is? Roughly.

clio sold :(
Been told I need a new inner cv boot for my Mot, that apparently means I need an expensive new Drive shaft !?!?! :(

Clio v6
It needs...
New cambelt
hydraulic tappets
new exhaust system
a cambelt pully
dephasers something
Lambda sensors
clutch
water pump

Aside from all that, and more important to me, the headlamp washers have had a new pump thing and still not squirting. This is really driving me crazy! I hate things not working. I want my headlamp squirters back!!!!!