ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

Many.
Exhaust hanging off, Sidelight bulb gone, No rear fogs, no auto headlights, no aircon, dirty as hell, front camber and tracking out

Thats just the stuff I can remember or know about!

180.5 bhp 172
Ok...here we go...

- Cat to mani join blowing like a B*TCH
- No aircon...need new radiator as the mounts rusted out
- Front disks and pads
- 1 front sidelight out
- 1 xenon going yellow, assuming new bulb
- Rear fog light comes on whenever I indicate/Brake (easy fix I know...but i'm lazy and its cold outside...)
- Front drivers inner CV boot split
- Front suspension top mounts knocking
- 4x new tires will be needed soon
- NEEDS A WASH!!!

Hmmmm, Need to spend some money in the new year!!

Mondial Blue 172 Cup
Well... Where to begin.

The Dephaser is noisy.
The washer jets don't work at all.
The boot doesn't lock.
The exhaust is knocking.
The exhaust is split just after the center silencer.
The passenger seat is jammed in place (won't slide forwards)
It needs the wheels refurbing.

Other than that its fine and I'm glad I bought it.

sunroof leaking(very slightly but annoying now with this heavy rain)
drivers door won't lock
horn not working
washers possibly blocked pipe(dribbles out of jets)
drivers side electric mirror packed up today

Sunflower 172
Track rod ends
Ball joints

Was going to get them done last week but developed a mis fire and car would not run.

*adds misfire to list.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It's in my garage, not looked at it for a few weeks, so it's somewhat like Schrodinger's cat currently.

Mec 350 slk manual
Drivers side door lock sticking press the remote boot and passenger door opens fine but the drivers side stays locked.

Renault Clio182 bean
Passenger window not working, that's the only 'fault' with the car, but I have spent £££ on it since buying it 6 months ago. Wheels could do with a refurb but im being picky.

182 trophy 427
Sat on the drive lonely as ent been played with,
Both front cv boot leaking(again),
Engine bay needs finishing off.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
DCI 1

Top mounts worn
Passengers door lock has stopped working with central locking
Silicone all over the roof
Tracking is out
Dirty as hell
Needs wiring tidied up
Chip in windscreen
Needs new glowplugs
Climate auto doesn't work
Mudflap falling off
10k service needed
Too slow
Too soft

DCI 2
leaking still
needs MOT
needs parcel shelf
needs steering wheel replaced
needs new tyre
passengers seat belt
cracked windscreen
pink xenon bulb
splitter
arch liners
under tray

DCI 3
UCH needs replacing
Brakes hardly work
Bald spare tyre
Wrong colour bonnet
Mirror adjuster missing
Gear lever out of alignment

Bike - not a car, wish it was

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Leaking oil from somewhere most probably the gearbox,
there's also some kind of intermittent knocking coming the back that sounds expensive,
but at the moment isn't affecting the car in any way.

That's just the latest things, there's no point in posting all the other problems I have to live with daily,
the internet isn't big enough.

Clio 172 Cup
Typical weekend on the clio for me, replace discs and pads on the front, only for me to realise the rear exhaust mount is knackered again and the baffles have gone on the back box. Queue an trip to ktech for a new exhaust :S

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
It just decided to empty my fuel tank onto the road. Only leaks when ignition is on. F**king thing.

Renault Clio 182 BG
Rear wheel bearing groaning and intermittent engine management light flashes which is a dying injector

225 meg
Both driveshafts are goosed, theres a mouse living under the bonnet somewhere but hopefully that will be fixed after its belts changed, rear left exhaust hanger broken to, just spent a fortune on this aswell, rear discs and pads, new r26 wheels, and nearly a whole new suspension refurb, never ending but I still love her :race:

Clio sport 172 cup
Rear exhaust mount is shot,n/s/f shock absorber is completely shot,pas pump has a slight leak,the cold air feed to my induction box join is missing,cambelt needs doing,wheels need respraying,rear washer doesn't work and my steering wheel has melted but apart from that think I'm all good lol
Ryan

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Misfire. Fixed with secondhand coilpack and removing rust left by old pack on manifold. Manky quickshift. Improved with new parts as have old style gear change :( and lubing bone dry joints. Holed rubber dust cover for linkage. Fixed with puncture repair kit, rear brakes rusty. Intermittently put hand brake on gently at dual carriageway speeds. Checked discs look fine and no nastyness through brake pedal anymore. Just need to check gearbox oil level as it leaks and jobs a good 'un.

Clio 182
Drivers side xenon washer is leaking. Filled up the washer bottle with 5ltrs of fluid and its leaked out the pissing headlight washer!! Grrrrr. Must be the nrv (none return valve) passing. I assume it has a nrv?