ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The Car Throttle podcast was quite good, it's nearly an hour long but it's worth it to hear Mike Brewers stories about his life and the car trade.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Always enjoy Car Throttle, nowadays though I can't stand most content as it's all the same vlogger dross. Pretty much this, MCM, Carfection, DannyDC2 and the occasional BoostedBoiz is all I watch, plus a bit of AdamC because I love a good exit peel.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I've gotta admit it's become occasional because they spend 5mins doing work and 20mins nattering - I just want to see the Rowdyssey tearing it up on the strip.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I hate listening to them speak

He milks everything by speaking about the same things over and over and over and over... I hate people that do that so I just feel like sticking the nut on the f**king telly

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I hate listening to them speak

He milks everything by speaking about the same things over and over and over and over... I hate people that do that so I just feel like sticking the nut on the f**king telly

"Okay yeah so what I'm gonna do is take off the gearbox and give it a good checking over and see if it's all OK, then once I'm done I'll just pop it right back on just here and then yeah, we'll see how we get on, so I'll take it off right now, just gotta undo these 6 bolts right here, shouldn't be too difficult I don't think, so I'll see you guys on the other side, got my new socket set at the ready kindly supplied by [insert company here or eBay] which is perfect for the job, perfect for undoing these bolts right here, so yeah gonna whip this bad boy off right now, right here"

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
"Okay yeah so what I'm gonna do is take off the gearbox and give it a good checking over and see if it's all OK, then once I'm done I'll just pop it right back on just here and then yeah, we'll see how we get on, so I'll take it off right now, just gotta undo these 6 bolts right here, shouldn't be too difficult I don't think, so I'll see you guys on the other side, got my new socket set at the ready kindly supplied by [insert company here or eBay] which is perfect for the job, perfect for undoing these bolts right here, so yeah gonna whip this bad boy off right now, right here"
I genuinely wanna go and f**king stick my head through a brick wall now

I read all of that in his f**king wanky little voice ffs 😂 😂

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
f**king BrokenBois! Cant even watch it anymore. They dont have a f**king clue what they are doing most of the time. EVERYTHING breaks within 2 passes. Proper special.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even know what channel you're on about, but I read that in a whiny nasal yank voice.

Is that right?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I wonder how much cash they make, I imagine it’s a lot of work for not much.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
He still is lol

Saw him at Caffeine and Machine last year, there was a queue for drinks inside that marquee thing and he walked straight to the front asking when he can have a pint [emoji23]

It was 10am!

I was going to give him a second chance - but you have confirmed I was being silly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I listened to the Car Throttle Podcast with Brewer on and thought he came across a lot better. No surprise though. Even he admitted that it's a bit of a caricature on Wheeler Dealers. Never really got into Car Throttle generally though I must say.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I was never into Car Throttle either, but their budget buys got me into it, I liked Brewers idea of them doing a Bangernomics TV show.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Harry's Farm is also worth a watch

I'm not a farmer by anymeans but enjoy watching those videos, Same with Welker Farms and Millennial Farmer. Think its the machinery I have an interest in [emoji1787]

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
the new smith and sniff is a decent listen. The bit about jumping the sierra is funny (inc the photo's).

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Where has DannyDC2's channel gone? All content has been removed.

Looks like the videos are still there, just private. Maybe hes sorting all the playlists out or something.

Other than DDC2 (Mr2 Mk3 ftw), I tend to watch Furious Driving quite a bit, just a quirky bloke fixing old cars up to keep them on the road, no frills. Road and Race is quite decent as well, hes very thorough which can sometimes become a bit boring!

BOFI Racing is a relatively new channel that do quite a bit with MX5s, decently produced and informative/funny balance is just right imo.

Could always watch Lee Lockwood making another 'drift' car or buying another new daily though (y) :LOL:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Picture the scene. You're a police officer. You see two guys driving past in a Corvette. Except it's got literally no bodywork, no bonnet, no doors, windows, roof, nothing. Just 1500hp, two fecking great turbos and.... a jetski strapped to the rollcage.

'Only problem I have is that I can't see your tags, move your plate to a more visible spot and you're golden'

Only in America.