ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Just came across this tread. My choices are much the same as others have said. but the ones I watch and subscribe to mostly are;

Davide Cironi - great driving videos made with true Italian passion - love it!
Harrys Garage - this guy is pure class and I really enjoy the videos
Car Throttle - Funny and amusing
Salvage Rebuilds - really down to earth love the way Rob explains in so much detail
Twin Cam - loads of enthusiasm sadly mostly about BL s**t boxes
Hub Nut - I appreciate how he likes unusual cars
Furious Driving - a good mix of reviews and explaining

My favourite I think has to be Matt Armstrong as he is such a likeable character so genuine and I love the way he just gets stuck in and gives it a go! His videos are genuinely entertaining IMO
one day someone will mention my channel in their list hahaha. this day will come you shall see. lol

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
New Binky episode out.

Was a bit meh about the colour at first but with all the details it looks so good. Proper subtle detailing but really pops, mega!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Yeah colour is shite, am sure the mini guys will like it. Pearl touches were nice though. I thought it was staying the etch primer at first and they were going to Mr. Bean it 😅.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I really like it. I was hoping from the start that it'd have the BOM logo on top and given that physically it's very stock looking, to have the 'fancy' stuff be fairly well hidden is actually a very nice touch which stops it just being a boring white.

Not to mention that the white is a bit of a nod to the celicas as well, so that's nice. I was expecting something lurid but seeing it, I prefer what they did by far.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Aye when they showed it before lacquer I was like, that's a waste of time but with the light on it it looks mega
Tbh I did expect him to give it a flash coat of pearl and then another thicker coat. But then they didn't show a second coat and I was a bit like "can barely fuckin see that, whats the point"😂😂

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
Living life fast has ripped off Adam Smith’s video of meeting a lad called Shan who’s got a Focus RS mk3 but he’s put it in like an estate car.

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
Check this guy out, he’s a new local car dealer to me. Such a massive c*ck!! 🙈😂

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've really got back into Nugget Garage again lately. Proper banging channel and the humour is daft as f**k like my own

The Skid Factory and Deboss Garage/DGHD are still my favourites and I look forward to every single upload. BCW and TSF Wednesdays :love:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Came across this last night.

Soup Classic Motoring.

First note. His welding and general skills aren’t the best.

Just he sort of does the right things.

His video production is very good.

He is into my kind of cars. Old stuff. And British stuff. And stuff that doesn’t have a 0-60 Willy wagging contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, I've just subscribed after watching 60s of his Esprit tear down.

You're right about his production, I winced at how long some of the things I saw would take to do!

David Stuart

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one, I've just subscribed after watching 60s of his Esprit tear down.

You're right about his production, I winced at how long some of the things I saw would take to do!

I’ve seen those time lapse style dismantle / assembly things before. I think it was an old BL A or B series I saw being dismantled. Very cool trick and can only imagine how long it would take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Been quite liking Ratarossa recently. Satisfying watch this one, first wash for a 512BBi that's been sitting for almost 12 years.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’ve a bit of spare time at home following an Op and have trawled this thread for ideas.

Really enjoyed Ratarossa.
Caught up with Nugget Garages Cressida build.
Started Skid Factory.
I’ve always liked Jonny Smith so CarPervert led to The Late Brake Show. His V6 Allegro will be cool.
Then I fell into a YouTube rabbit hole and a CarPervert episode with The Bearded Explorer led to a whole afternoon watching him go through abandoned buildings. Particular favorites were the Bristol Car Factory and the BA Training Centre.
Then I fell further and found MartyT. A kiwi who rescues abandoned farm and agricultural machinery and gets it going again.

I can’t say I’ve ever really explored YouTube before. It’s an eye opener for sure.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I literally don’t watch broadcast TV any more. Can you imagine the beeb running hour long episodes on making a single bracket for a ridiculously overengineered Mini? People would be demanding their license money back.

Or primetime on a saturday night featuring some canadian machinist that you never actually see talking about skookum choochers and the frozen shithole of Hoth. 😂

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoyed this @MarkCup but could have done with a bit more. What a bit of kit!

I didn't go there intending to film anything, I certainly didn't expect to get a run up the hill in it! I had a brand new GoPro that I'd not recorded anything with yet and only intended on getting some b-roll about the event...so it was very much make do and mend!

It was a weapon for sure...genuinely it felt like being in a giant catapult when it came on boost 😁

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I didn't go there intending to film anything, I certainly didn't expect to get a run up the hill in it! I had a brand new GoPro that I'd not recorded anything with yet and only intended on getting some b-roll about the event...so it was very much make do and mend!

It was a weapon for sure...genuinely it felt like being in a giant catapult when it came on boost 😁
I figured it was pretty much unplanned mate. Good effort regardless. Your face at the end of the run said all you needed to know about the power!! 🤣

This is a great video so long as you don't mind subtitles - the mechanics attitude is really good too! Skip to around 50mins for all the sideways action

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000
I see DMO now has a Aventador SV, Huracán Performante, e63s and numerous Civics, vans etc...How? Not long ago he was telling people how he didn’t have a penny to his name back in 2018. Surely Youtube doesn’t pay that well lol.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I see DMO now has a Aventador SV, Huracán Performante, e63s and numerous Civics, vans etc...How? Not long ago he was telling people how he didn’t have a penny to his name back in 2018. Surely Youtube doesn’t pay that well lol.

Like @-Jamie- says, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's into dodgy s**t.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member

#tagtheowner

header.jpg

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
He is an actual decent DJ too you know..