ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
I somehow stumbled across a channel called 'man like wezzo', absolutely class!!! :unsure:

Swift Sport
Just started watching Cletus McFarland as he popped up in my suggestions. Really enjoying the circuit overhaul, and he seems like nice bloke too. Hopefully he does other stuff besides burnouts??

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just started watching Cletus McFarland as he popped up in my suggestions. Really enjoying the circuit overhaul, and he seems like nice bloke too. Hopefully he does other stuff besides burnouts??

Drag racing primarily.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Cleatus is worth watching purely for Leroy!

That thing is glorious.

Quite enjoyed the mystery machine too for a laugh.
Toast is also pretty cool, but Leroy is the daddy

Swift Sport
The Mystery Machine is cool but I think it sounds terrible!
That NASCAR pick-up truck thing on the other hand is amazing!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Cleatus is worth watching purely for Leroy!

That thing is glorious.

Quite enjoyed the mystery machine too for a laugh.
Toast is also pretty cool, but Leroy is the daddy

I like how he lets anyone go sub 9 seconds in Ruby.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The Mystery Machine is cool but I think it sounds terrible!
That NASCAR pick-up truck thing on the other hand is amazing!

pretty sure they’re still on running-in-revs at the moment.

Dale truck’s epic but they need to rev it to the moon.

You can tell Cleetus (aka Garrett IRL) is sound because he’s mates with Vaughn Gittin Jr who is probably one of the most sound and humble drivers I’ve ever seen in top level motorsport.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Hell yeah, Brother.

I found him over the Christmas break and have been a fan since. The Freedom Factory is pretty f*cking amazing.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS

Worst buyers guide ever.

1. Don’t inspect chassis. At all.

2.Needs to be 700bhp.

You’re all set.

Ian is a guru, but the context of the video is wasted.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Hell yeah, Brother.

I found him over the Christmas break and have been a fan since. The Freedom Factory is pretty f*cking amazing.
I've started watching him after this thread, Just the recent FF stuff not sure why I avoided him before, thought he was a bit of a hillbilly [emoji23][emoji2359]

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Yeah precisely, there's nowhere else my Evo goes for anything, other than M.A.D.

LLF isn't exactly going to win any journalism awards "innit". And all LLF care about is BHP, so that's all he's going to ask about/report.

You can see him ending up with high powered holy cheese if he does buy one. Lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing Turbo Yoda in the video made me think “what happened to skid factory”. Looked on MCMTV2 and it wasn’t there so I was like okay. Looks like about 12 months ago they make their own channel and I didn’t even realise.

I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Seeing Turbo Yoda in the video made me think “what happened to skid factory”. Looked on MCMTV2 and it wasn’t there so I was like okay. Looks like about 12 months ago they make their own channel and I didn’t even realise.

I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

Haha definitely a lot of catching up to do 😂

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’m looking forward to it. It’ll probably be a complete f**k up but it’ll be fun to watch.

Annoyingly I was supposed to be on night shift for the Freedom 500 but I’ve been moved to another shift now so I’m going to have to stay up and watch it.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah precisely, there's nowhere else my Evo goes for anything, other than M.A.D.

LLF isn't exactly going to win any journalism awards "innit". And all LLF care about is BHP, so that's all he's going to ask about/report.

bang on. all they talk about is BHP, does my friggin head in.

Some helmet was on there boasting about his 500 bhp Golf gti and how cool it is that it spins up in 4th gear. Is it just me or is that completely NOT cool? Just shows the car is completely useless and unbalanced.
They don't half believe most of the marketing bullshit that tuners spout too. It's the Mcdonalds of car channels, and the other bloke - can't remember the name but sick blood yo, is the KFC.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Speed Academy currently restoring an EVO 6 which is a great watch alongside Gears & Gasoline who do some great road trips but are also tuning an EVO 9 (i believe) and K Swapping a Civic. Both in depth and really insightful. Better than the usual LLF, Sideways Sid comedy IMO

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
bang on. all they talk about is BHP, does my friggin head in.

Some helmet was on there boasting about his 500 bhp Golf gti and how cool it is that it spins up in 4th gear. Is it just me or is that completely NOT cool? Just shows the car is completely useless and unbalanced.
They don't half believe most of the marketing bullshit that tuners spout too. It's the Mcdonalds of car channels, and the other bloke - can't remember the name but sick blood yo, is the KFC.
Nothing wrong with the odd KFC and McDonalds :)

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'm sure SOUP classic motoring has been mentioned on here before, if not - check it out.
His latest video I watched with surround sound and it was one of the most cinematic car restoration videos I've ever watched! Wasn't intentional either. It doesn't seem to matter what the content is with him, I've no interest in any of the cars, but it is a fascinating production.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well that spruced up pretty well!
130FFF0D-0B4D-4064-8391-8AE7C04E4BAA.png

269FEDD7-E0D1-4F1C-A371-DD21F50B9B47.png

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’m really looking forward to Friday now. Going to be epic.

But even more epic will be the first burnout comp they do there, it’ll be amazing.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I only started watching him recent since he got the FF and regret not watching him before. Place is gonna be mega, surprised at how quickly the place has been done

I don't k ow too much about him, assume he's already got a bit of cash behind him?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Heads up to anyone watching the freedom 500 - it’s been moved up to tomorrow because of Florida going into lockdown. 7pm EST which I believe is midnight our time?