Hope all is going well on your end of things bud.I'm not his biggest fan, but that's shitty. Seeing him struggle when he said about having cancer definitely hit home. It's such a weird feeling.
Hope all is going well on your end of things bud.
I honestly don't know how people watch him!
Basically what all the locals there think of him, being politeSame. He's a melt.
After all this time I still don't know what's going on but if this compilation doesn't make you subscribe, well, you're just not a man are you?
Enjoyed their latest episode and the phonecall with this absolute whopper
lol fair!I am not watching a fully grown man that calls himself Jooshy
Shoving a knitting needle down my widgey hole is more tolerable than them lotlol fair!
He is more tolerable then AA and that other cretin.
Enjoyed their latest episode and the phonecall with this absolute whopper