ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite pc game?



  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I am totally addicted to Sims2. I have ALL the expansions and am waiting for the arrival of the latest expansion on friday. I was addicted to the original Sims, but when Sims 2 came out that kind of got made redundant.

Hubby and I went to Game in Epsom on Monday as he wanted to buy a couple of new games for his new laptop. I ended up spending £40. I got Micro Machines V4, Big Mutha Truckers 2, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Virtual Make Over and Rugrats Go Wild. Yes, I know I am a big kid, but it's all good fun isn't it? Hubby got Sacred, Oblivion and Flight Unlimited. He says he's NOT such a kid! Lmao

What are you favourites?
 
  Mondeo STTDCI
Why am I NOT surprised?

I was always a Champ Manager person. Dont bother with it now after it ate days of my life.
 
mines cs 1.6 - been at it for 4 years, still not bored of it! aint been able to play it for a few weeks tho cos been stuck on dialup :( :(
 
Dave said:
Why am I NOT surprised?

I was always a Champ Manager person. Dont bother with it now after it ate days of my life.
New Football Manager soon Dave!! :approve:

It does take up day after day tho. I always liked the little counter that told you how long you'd been playing!
 
  Punto/Clio GTT
DynamiqueDebz said:
I am totally addicted to Sims2. I have ALL the expansions and am waiting for the arrival of the latest expansion on friday. I was addicted to the original Sims, but when Sims 2 came out that kind of got made redundant.

Hubby and I went to Game in Epsom on Monday as he wanted to buy a couple of new games for his new laptop. I ended up spending £40. I got Micro Machines V4, Big Mutha Truckers 2, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Virtual Make Over and Rugrats Go Wild. Yes, I know I am a big kid, but it's all good fun isn't it? Hubby got Sacred, Oblivion and Flight Unlimited. He says he's NOT such a kid! Lmao

What are you favourites?
why not just download them all?

most played game is probably counterstrike source and ultima online.

as for favourite game, probably Half Life 2
 
  EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Probably counterstrike too, eventhough I don't have it installed and havn't played it for ages, either that or team fortress classic.
 
  Mondeo STTDCI
I'm talking years ago on the Champ Manager Front.

Although fun to take a little team to the top over 5-10 years, being Manchester United ALWAYS amused me.

I still remember getting Bixtente Lizarazou (sp.) from Bayern on a free and paying £18.5m for Darren Huckerby who used to put away 40 goals a season for me. I always liked having Roy Keane and Edgar Davids (both in their prime) in midfield too!

Matthew Etherington was always a good young buy and Sean Davis!
 
Dave said:
I'm talking years ago on the Champ Manager Front.

Although fun to take a little team to the top over 5-10 years, being Manchester United ALWAYS amused me.

I still remember getting Bixtente Lizarazou (sp.) from Bayern on a free and paying £18.5m for Darren Huckerby who used to put away 40 goals a season for me. I always liked having Roy Keane and Edgar Davids (both in their prime) in midfield too!

Matthew Etherington was always a good young buy and Sean Davis!
Im quite partial to Leyton Orient!

Mexes and Saviola were always a good buy!
 
JamesRT said:
Probably counterstrike too, eventhough I don't have it installed and havn't played it for ages, either that or team fortress classic.
Ahh TFC :DUsed to play it all the time years ago. PC's no good anymore though so lag too much :(
 
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm big F1 fan so Grand Prix 4 for me, its an old season now (2001 I think) but is still unbeatable against anything thing else for a pure F1 simulation. Needs a hard-core pc to run, think only todays top will run it at its best!
 
  EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Nightfire said:
Ahh TFC :DUsed to play it all the time years ago. PC's no good anymore though so lag too much :(
Yeah I used to love it, team fortress 2 is out soon, might give it a go.
 
DW bout it.

when u said "most played game is probably counterstrike source and ultima online." i thought u was sayin it as in they are the most played by anyone.

MY BAD, forget itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :¬)
 
  R.I.P 182
i lovd the sims, used to spend hours on it!! might reinstall it lol :D

I used to use cheats for lotsa money :eek:
 
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Dave said:
Why am I NOT surprised?

I was always a Champ Manager person. Dont bother with it now after it ate days of my life.

Hmm, and what do you mean by that young man? Eh eh eh??? :rasp: Lmfao


girl182 said:
sims rules
I'm sooo glad someone else likes Sims. Have you ever played the Online Sims? I still have it and I think I still pay for it, although I haven't popped in on it for aaaages as it has got rather boring now. I am more into the designing and building of houses and shopping centres at the moment. I create my families, play them for abit and then go off and build another house. I am looking forward to the Pets expansion and all its various possibilities. It really is one of the most addictive games I have EVER played and I am well and truely hooked. I had to buy a new computer so it could cope with all the expansions and object downloads. I think I have downloaded well over 33,000 objects since I started playing it. SIms is one addiction I really do not want a cure for. ;) Pmsl.
 
  Punto/Clio GTT
baby d you suxx0rs!

never saw the point in cheating, why bother buyin a game to cheat, just takes any fun or achievement out of it, tsk tsk.. tsk.. bum tsh .. bum tsh .. think i can feel a flow comin on.. bum tsh
 
  R.I.P 182
i just cheated for more money lol.. i loved building stuff but ran out lause i wanted a hooooooooog house
 
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Baby D said:
i lovd the sims, used to spend hours on it!! might reinstall it lol :D

I used to use cheats for lotsa money :eek:
I find the money cheat is a MUST, unless of course you want to play a family properly and see how well they do, but I guess I am abit impatient, as starting from scratch with just the basic amount can be frustrating. One of my favourite things to do is trying to get a male sim abducted by aliens and getting him pregnant, absolutely classic, and the alien babies are just so cute. Tee hee hee.
 
  R.I.P 182
LOL how did you get him abducted?? I make her pregnant and make the social worker p*ss off and delete her.. Alien babies?!
 
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Baby D said:
LOL how did you get him abducted?? I make her pregnant and make the social worker p*ss off and delete her.. Alien babies?!

They can get abducted by looking through the telescope at night. The trick is to make sure their aspiration levels are really low. There is a cheat for getting them abducted but I can't remeber what it is, but I wouldn't use it anyway, its far more fun to try and do it yourself and get the surprise of your life when it happens.

If you go here you can download stuff and see what cheats there are and tuturials on how to do diffrent types of roofs, spiral staircases etc.

http://www.thesimsresource.com


If you want access to ALL the objects and lots of other bits you have to subscribe which costs about £5 a month. There is lots of free stuff though. Worth looking at in my opinion. ;)
 
  172
Premier Manager (old school football management game) as newer versions of course
Day of the Tenticle
Sim city (of various incarnations)
Grand Prix (several versions)
Transport Tycoon (sad)

Day of the tenticle was uber cool seemed quite advanced for its time too.
 
  R.I.P 182
aspirartion levels? is that how happy they are? Hmmm gotta find my CD!

Is that sims 2 or can you do it on both??
 
onevish said:
I'm big F1 fan so Grand Prix 4 for me, its an old season now (2001 I think) but is still unbeatable against anything thing else for a pure F1 simulation. Needs a hard-core pc to run, think only todays top will run it at its best!
ditto! grand prix 4 is a great F1 game, but as you say, its like 4 years old and need top PC to run it...ive got all the mods for this years season now, and it looks amazing :approve:

also a big unreal tournament 2004 and champ manager fan!
 
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Baby D said:
aspirartion levels? is that how happy they are? Hmmm gotta find my CD!

Is that sims 2 or can you do it on both??

Yes it is how happy they are and it's only on Sims 2.
 
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I have a few car games I like, V-Rally 3 and Colin McRae,(to name two) hard but fun. I also have a few flight sims that I used to play loads, but my joystick seemed to f**k up and they don't play too well now. One of my favs was Aces High, just loved blasting the planes out of the sky, excellent fun!
 
Ad said:
Grand prix 4 is super, but has to be Champ mgr series for me.
Ad, have you got all the 2006 cars etc? it makes the original car graphics look about 20 years out of date! :)
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
Full Throttle.. day of the tenticle.. or Monkey island! you just cant beat lucasarts!!

Though I did love halflife hehe
 


Top