ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite pc game?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
AndyA4 said:
Bubbles said:
you just cant beat lucasarts!!

Wish they'd do an updated version of TIE Fighter. :(

Indeed.. my brothers used to play that... i used to just fly around aimlessly in space getting shouted at for breaking the joystick (no dirty comments please)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Jonas7 said:
ditto! grand prix 4 is a great F1 game, but as you say, its like 4 years old and need top PC to run it...ive got all the mods for this years season now, and it looks amazing :approve:

Where do you download your mods from? Never bothered doing that with GP4. But can never play much cos only got my laptop at uni and its by far not good enough :(

Megane Mk4
Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge for me, Old but still rocks
thumbsup.gif

Bubbles said:
i used to just fly around aimlessly in space getting shouted at for breaking the joystick (no dirty comments please)

You know that ain't going to happen! lol
It weren't a joystick with vibration built in per-chance? ;)

I havnt bothered playing PC games in a loooooong time i think the last ones i played were probably the quake series, half-life, cannon fodder (that game rocked!! lol) and the usual x-wing/tie fighter star wars efforts.

Megane Mk4
/\/\ Now theres a game I haven't heard of in a while Loon, Cannon fodder!! ... I had that on my Amiga 1200!! :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
cs sauce - probly spent about 500 hours on that... + the lucas arts games were classics - sam and max hit the road!

l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
/\/\ Now theres a game I haven't heard of in a while Loon, Cannon fodder!! ... I had that on my Amiga 1200!! :D

as playable as sensible soccer but with guns and comedy, cant beat s**t like that, lol.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
WAR - never been so much fun, WAR never been SO much fun!

Run to you daddy, kill him with your gun, he'll be lying in his uniform dying in sun!

LOVED cannon fodder

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I don't play PC games anymore, instead I am hooked on Guitar Hero and Sing Star for the PS2 lol :)

Leon Cupra R 225
ah Lotus Challenge that was legendary.

However I love Halo still... can't beat it for a quick adventure turn the speakers up and unleash your stress etc.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Anyone remember outrun?? Been trying to find a working version (ie. a free one lol) for ages! old school memories..........

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Quarentine... is that what its called?

I loved that mad, bullet firing taxi

Street Triple R
I thought GP3 was actually better than GP4 for some reason, Wish Geoff Crammond would make GP5, although I think Sony have a exclusive license or something

Sims is great too, and Football manager has made me waste many days of my life

gotta be the monkey Island games for me though, classics...shame there is no more

330Ci (Fail)Sport
jongsr4 said:
I thought GP3 was actually better than GP4 for some reason, Wish Geoff Crammond would make GP5, although I think Sony have a exclusive license or something

He was suppose to make some stunt driver game or something but that all fell through a year or 2 ago and nothing since I dont think. Seems to be nothing on google at all about GP5 :( I kno wat you mean about GP3 tho, but its nice to see some mega advances in GP4.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i remember lotus turbo challenge, first game i ever played.

fave pc game ever probably goes to the original quake, i spent ages playing that, then when tenebrae quake came out it was just unreal (no pun).

Unreal 2 was enjoyable as a single player jobby. lost hours to UT2k3 too.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Baby D said:
ok i built a massive house on the sims,, im bored now :(

Bored already??? You really need Sims 2! ;) lol

Even my Hubby likes playing Sims 2 once in a while. He loves to get the guys married off and then get them to have affairs with as many women as he can without getting them caught out. Pmsl

Oh, he just reminded me he has two lesbian sims too. Hahahaha.

Black 172 MK2
NHL2006 and manager games, im waiting for a new F1 manager as one was made YEARS ago and it was really good but nothing yet :(

oh and atm my sis as got me addicted to the sims2 grrrrr thats where iv just come from.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Serg said:
NHL2006 and manager games, im waiting for a new F1 manager as one was made YEARS ago and it was really good but nothing yet :(

oh and atm my sis as got me addicted to the sims2 grrrrr thats where iv just come from.

Yessssss, another Sims 2 player. Excellent! ;) Hubby says "There's nothing like a lesbian vampire!" Pmsl.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
172.com said:
Premier Manager (old school football management game) as newer versions of course
Day of the Tenticle
Sim city (of various incarnations)
Grand Prix (several versions)
Transport Tycoon (sad)

Day of the tenticle was uber cool seemed quite advanced for its time too.

^^^^ - now that's class! Me and my m8 at uni spent ages on that thing until we finished it. Totally original and funny throughout. Back when LucasArts actually made decent games.

The Sims 2 is evil :clown:. I was a new-comer to the Sims series until I *ahem* acquired Sims 2 the other month. I had to play the tutorials as I hadn't got a bloody clue as to what I was doing. Just as I got into the swing of it, 4 hours had gone by. Like, WTF?! ;) Although I don't play it much, there is a definite appeal/addiction there.

Usually for me, it's Battlefield 2, GTR (soon to be GTR2 :D ), Flatout 2 or other FPS games. I've recently reinstalled Black & White 2, Oblivion and Silent Hunter III as well.

D.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Jonas7 said:
Lotus......ah, those were the days, we had hours of fun with that game, creating our own tracks :)

Yeah used to love that game, played it for hours and hours. I remember the days of our Amiga 1200, still got it infact, up in the loft somewhere along with hundreds of games. Various shoot 'em ups, driving games, puzzles and role plays. Those were definitely good days, not that I would swap my pc for it now, but we had endless fun on that thing. ~Sighs~

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Darren S said:
^^^^ - now that's class! Me and my m8 at uni spent ages on that thing until we finished it. Totally original and funny throughout. Back when LucasArts actually made decent games.

The Sims 2 is evil :clown:. I was a new-comer to the Sims series until I *ahem* acquired Sims 2 the other month. I had to play the tutorials as I hadn't got a bloody clue as to what I was doing. Just as I got into the swing of it, 4 hours had gone by. Like, WTF?! ;) Although I don't play it much, there is a definite appeal/addiction there.

Usually for me, it's Battlefield 2, GTR (soon to be GTR2 :D ), Flatout 2 or other FPS games. I've recently reinstalled Black & White 2, Oblivion and Silent Hunter III as well.

D.

lmao @ "The Sims 2 is evil". It is rather addictive and hours most definitely pass before you realise what has happened. I really love it! Hubby kind of ruined by high yesterday, I thought te new pets expansion was going to arrive here on friday, but he apparently got it wrong, it's just the bonus pack that will be here, the pets one wont arrive until October. Gutted! ~Sniffs~

Hubby got Oblivion on Monday. I have absolutely no idea what its about, but he got lost in it for ages. I gather it is some kind of role playing game, maybe I should take a look at it . I might like it. It probably couldn't drag me away from Sims for too long though. lol

RB 200 Cup!
Half Life is the best game of all time IMO

oh and possibly golden axe and streets of rage geames for the megadrive