ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your Mileage ? ? ?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm up to a massive 300 now after a couple of trips to the dealer to sort out problems.

Mondeo TDCI 130
my r reg astra is on 104,000:D

Hey if were playing this, my old car, my dad uses, an M reg mondeo has 155000 on the clock! we have had it since 75K, and its still original, clutch, headgasket, etc etc! and my r reg astra had 130000 on it 12 months ago when i sold it!

Golf MK6 GT TDI
my r reg astra is on 104,000:D

Hey if were playing this, my old car, my dad uses, an M reg mondeo has 155000 on the clock! we have had it since 75K, and its still original, clutch, headgasket, etc etc! and my r reg astra had 130000 on it 12 months ago when i sold it!

haha, cool, good to know my astra still has some life left then!

so who has the highest mileage then??

Last edited:

GR7

Shiny red R32
Sorry if this has been posted before ;)

But whats everyones little clios sitting at mileage wise ?

My 2002 plate 172 has 48500 on it :(
Same year as yours Dicky (Jan 2002).... 13,340 miles!

I wonder whose car has done least miles for its age! ;)

GR7

Shiny red R32
had a cambelt yet GR7???
Yes Fred, I had it replaced at the beginning of this year and I posted on here about it because people were asking for the part nos. etc. Also I posted a pic of my car where the front looked a 'wreck' because of all the parts that had to be removed to get at it and I think it took about 5 hours to do.... and 4.5 hours were spent taking bits off and putting them back on again! Thankfully I only had to pay for the parts and not the labour! :)

GR7

Shiny red R32
GR7 do you ever drive lol
Yes, but as I work one mile from where I live I often walk, and if I go out with friends or hubby I usually go in his car, so mine is used for pottering about really! Earlier in the year I ordered a new car but when I got home I rang and cancelled it as I realised it was a bit of a waste! That's twice I've done that now! :eek: Mine's still like new to look at and a really good friend owns a garage and all the mechanics are good mates so I have a car that is well cared for....

Elise S1 B&C 140
53 plate (Nov03) 172FF

Will click 40,000 on the way to work in the morning:dapprove:

Bought it in Aug with 34,128 miles on

My old 218 had 116K
My Old Landy 2.5 TDi had 178,000 - Did the last 20,000 on it with a blown head gasket topping the water up once a day waiting for it to eventually die lol. Did quite well to do 20,000 miles really, specially as it was a tow car for a subaru track toy

Last edited: