ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Alignment - Central Belt, Scotland

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Any recommendations for somewhere good to get a full alignment done, in the Central Belt please? Car is 5 years old and my tyre wear is all over the shop, having never been touched since I bought the car. I’ll probably need new tyres in the next 4-6 months and want this done first.

Kthnxbye x

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe a bit of a jont but pro-grip in larbert or even better automek in East Kilbride.
I wouldn’t touch ALM the guys are really friendly but I’ve heard varying reports on alignments. Also will cost you double of what it will at automek.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
If Andy does it himself it'll be spot on, I did have to get mine done again one time and Andy made sure I was 100% happy with it

As for cost, Maybe I get a special price but its no more expensive that Automek or anyone else [emoji28]

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe it’s just me but I’d rather just go somewhere they are going to do it right the first time. Trying not to knock them as they are all very friendly and customer service is Bob on. Great bunch of guys. Just too many stories not getting it right first time.