ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel and lowering

hi guys if 55m on a mk1 clio with 15 195/45 is how it is,whats a similer drop with 16's as wont 55m rub?or 35m be not enough?
please help looking to order

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
16s will rub ive been told. and on a drop like that you wont get full lock on unless you have 16v wings...

ill be having 15s on 55mm and it should be fine.

is it the suspension your ordering or the wheels?

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Mines droped 40mm on 16s not a mk1 but you get the idea:-
BILD3269.jpg

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
:cool: hey cheers i was about to put the same post up im goin for 15's didnt know if io could get a 40 or a 55mm drop without doin arch work..

1.8 8v RSi
i asked k-tech the same question and they told me 195/45/15 on a 55mm drop will be fine as long as u have full suspension/coilovers as for useing 16s instead then on some models it may rub the tinyest bit on bumps

buying the shocks,a fixed drop set of dampers and springs and wheels at same time,they do the wheels in 16's for a bit more and was just wondering as 15's seem abit lost to me that low,16 just fills it out abit more,if i rip the arch liners out what do we think or is scrubbing still expected?