ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel and Tyre help please ..

Maz

LY 200
Thank you Fred .. they just need to be told that the 182's are different, thank you for saving me the time and hassle of ending up with wrong wheels ..

Has Yoz been in touch about Saturday ??

Maz :)

Maz

LY 200
Awwwwwwwwwww sorry mate .. :(

Can leave it til a more convinient time if you like .. ;) lol

Maz :)

Clio 197
Fred2001Dynamic said:
TELL HIM to speak to John Harris!! John Harris will then tell him to speak to me!

ET38 will rub on a standard 182, let only a slammed one (the figures tweeks have are for the 172 i assume)

get the grinder out

you MUST use ET45 (+/- 2/3)

Uncle Fred.... I've got ET37 16's and they do not rub at all: that's with std springs & sportlines.

Coilovers/17's may be different though.

what drop do you get on sportlines? Bearing in mind i had ET37 17s on with my coilovers on the 172 and it only needed the liner trimming yet when dropped on coilovers on the 182 even the std ET45 16s required the bumper brackets mullering. Leeds 182 had ET37 16s fitted to his coilovered 182 and it not only rubbed the bracket at the front but fouled the arches at the rear too.

Clio 197
Loony said:
what drop do you get on sportlines? Bearing in mind i had ET37 17s on with my coilovers on the 172 and it only needed the liner trimming yet when dropped on coilovers on the 182 even the std ET45 16s required the bumper brackets mullering. Leeds 182 had ET37 16s fitted to his coilovered 182 and it not only rubbed the bracket at the front but fouled the arches at the rear too.

I've got 25mm drop rear; 30mm drop front.

My std wheels/springs used to rub a bit on full-lock, or when loaded... the new setup doesn't rub at all bizzarely. :S

Cupcake's driven my car... I don't think he managed to get it to rub at the 'ring either.