ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Bolts

Clio 172 Cup
Brought some 10mm spacers for my 172 Cup, i need to get some new wheel bolts, where is the best place to get them from and which ones would i need?

Thanks

Martyn

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
if you are about to buy longer bolts, its an ideal time to change over to a stud and nut setup.
it will be a lot easier instead of trying to line up a wheel bolt through the wheel, then the spacer and getting it perfect to the wheel ;)

Clio 172 Cup
Its only a temporary setup whilst my car sits on the trailer, going to sort out some new wheels but low on funds at the moment till pay day. How much would the stud and nut setup cost, any links to what i would need.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
studs make life so much easier anyhow, i even converted the misses 182 over just for the ease factor.

many use the Pure Motorsport kit as its highly praised, but there are other companies out there that can supply what you need at a fraction of the cost, just depends on the budget and what you would like.