ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Damage

Abarth 500 Essesse
Typical Trax is Sunday and this happens:

DSC00593.jpg

Don't know how it happened as can't remmber touching a curb.

Anyone know a decent wheel refurber in the Notts area, as they were starting to bubble anyway??

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
shame you havent a spare (you could leave it with me) i could sort it for you (for a small charge) LOL or as i say ill talk you through that to do! ;)

Abarth 500 Essesse
cheers paul, will prob be in touch again about it no doubt!!, and yeh proper shafter Christopher :(

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
you will be fine! take your time - pick a nice day and it will be easy! :approve:

the weather has a lot to do with getting great results imo! ;)

1 Series Coupe
I wouldnt worry... I think the previous own of my car had a fetish for curbs...

It'll be going to trax like that!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I've had the same done to a couple of mine. Haven't had them repaired yet but Total Wheelworks seem like the people to go to. £45 a wheel doesn't sound too bad.

Abarth 500 Essesse
not done yet, forgot my mates dad owns his own bodywork repair place, so instead of me butchering it hes gonna get it done for me. Hopefully wont be too much longer before its sorted.