ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel fitment

PH1 172
I done a search but I couldn't find what I wanted to know so could someone help me out please.......

Can I put alloys with a cup ET (38 I think it is) on to my ph1 172, which is 43 iirc? I am thinking that I will need 5mm spacers in order to get the cup wheels to sit the same as my OZ wheels?

Any help will be appreciated :)

PH1 172
Right I now know for sure that the wheels I am hoping to purchase are ET38

I am sure the mk2 ph1 OZ alloys are ET43 but please correct me if I am wrong...

So can anybody confirm whether or not I can put ET38 wheels on to my mk2 ph1? Plus am I right in saying I would need to get a 5mm spacer to go from ET38 to ET43?

Hoping to get these tomorrow so help needed asap please :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'll be fine.

The Cup Turinis are a lower offset than the F1's and will therefore stick out further than the F1's. (ET38 against ET42)

I know because i had the exact same wheels on my old Ph1 172.

PH1 172
You'll be fine.

The Cup Turinis are a lower offset than the F1's and will therefore stick out further than the F1's. (ET38 against ET42)

I know because i had the exact same wheels on my old Ph1 172.

Ahhh right so the smaller the number gets, the wider the wheels stick out.....thought it was the other way around lol

Not getting turinis but the wheels I am getting have the same ET38 as them though, so shouldn't have any problems scrubbing right?

PH1 172
Can someone confirm:

I can fit ET38 15" wheels on to my mk2 ph1 172?

Will I need to buy longer wheel bolts or anything else?

Cheers