ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel offset & how to become a member.

Hi all.

Does anyone know the offset of the 16" alloys on my 2002 172?

How can I become a member of the Clio sport club?

Cheers

172cup

Should be stamped on the inside of the rim... but off the top of my head it should be 37.

Cant join as of yet, as the site has just moved/in the process of moving.

Im waiting too.

Thanks for the reply but I have looked on my spare & it doesnt say? Reason being I was thinking of putting 17" alloys on the car but I need the correct off set before I purchase the wheels as sales company only care about you handing over the cash rather the correct wheels.

One place told me NOT to worry about the off set as hed chuck in some spacers!!!

Hi all:D, me again & after advise again:oops:!

Ive been offered 17" alloys with a off set of 40? would these be Ok for my 2002 sport or would they effect the handling of the car.............I dont really wont to upset the balance to much & alittle clueless when it comes to Clios (Ive just defected from VW Golfs which I knew my stuff, time to start again).

Thank again;)