ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurb Advice Please

A Beautiful R32
Kerbed one of my 182 Anthracite wheels yesterday on a very low brick wall (was tired:eek: )... There are no deep chunks out of it, it mainly seems to have scratched the Anthracite colour off...

What I wanted to know was does anyone know roughly how much wheel refurbs cost, and does anyone know of a good place to get it done near Bournemouth or Orpington?

Oh, and how much does one of these alooy wheels cost? As I'm thinking it might just be as bloody easy to get a new wheel... :S

And maybe, I might just think bollox to it and buy a complete new set of wheels ;)

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
My mechanic in Bmth told me after my service that he knows a guy that does them for £40 per wheel, with the tyre still on. He's meant to be the best in the area, he said he'd give me his number if i wanted it, but i'm skint so i said i'd get back to him. if you want I'll give him a call on monday for it.

A Beautiful R32
Glyn that would be wicked if you could, thanks bud...

Sod paying Renault that much.

I do want new wheels, can't justify spending £500 though... not yet anyway. Let me kerb the other ones first ;)

M

mij29

try chips away, they quoted me between £35-£45 per wheel depending on how bad the damage is. Look in the yellow pages for your local one.
he will come to your house and give you a qoute there and then.:approve: