ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurbishing...

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm having a bit of trouble finding someone who can refurb and re-colour my wheels for a decent price. A place local to me 'the plastic surgeon' can do them for about £300, but that's really £100ish more than I want to spend.

Anybody know any national chains that do wheel refurbs, or anyone fairly local to the South West?

I'm looking to get some light curbing all refurbed and then an anthracite respray...

Cheers,

Adam :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
yeah I PM'd him on the weekend but haven't had a reply so I'm just scouting around. I've yet to get the money for all this, but is due in April, so I'll have a tight 6 weeks to get ready for FCS. The money could be as late as 10th May, which really puts pressure on!

clio 182 black /gold
Where are you? Im in Lancashire and a guy called John did one of my anthricate wheels for £45. Rubbed down and resprayed.

Lionel Richie
£170 for all 4 (16inch) in the midlands (Birmingham) inc tyres

call me 07769712624 (i don't do pm's)

FredYozzasport said:

cheap as chips ........ur the man next time ......touch wood though :quiet:

Weeman sucks ****
FredYozzasport said:

What about if you only have 1 set of wheels and need your car everyday?? If that wasn't an issue then I'd call you now cos mine need doing asap! Plus I've seen Floodie's cup and it looks spot on with black turinis.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers Fred, that price sounds like a steal to me. I'm assuming 'inc tyres' means I can just leave the tyres on and you'll take care of it? I only ask because I'd heard you needed the tyres removed first... and I'd have to drive up and leave the car there as I haven't got a spare set!

It'll be a set of 4 x 15" F1 Cups, minimal curbing, blah blah blah...

I'll call you soon to sort something out, probably have to be a trek up for me one weekend.

Cheers,

Adam :)

Clio 182
If anyone knows anyone in Surrey, please drop me a pm, I did a big bit of damage to one of my alloys today!

BMW E46 330i Touring
My word, the man's thought of everything, and the price gets cheaper by the second! What's the average turnaround time for a job? If it's a day or two I can plan a weekend around it, but if it's longer then I'll have to have a rethink. I'll be in touch soon mate. :)