ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurbishment

Subaru WRX/BMWe30 Touring
OK - so I finally decided to go up to the olds recently to check on my 17" wheels that have been stored in their garage (for about 10 months). The wheels had been hiding up there because I had taken them off the clio when I got a puncture and due to moving house never done anything with them.

Anyhews - cutting a long story short they have started to corrode (must have been some salt left on the wheels altho am sure I washed them before storing) and have started to bubble a little and are tarnished in places. Do I

a)Cut losses now and see if anyone fancies buying them in their current state (they are in reasonable condition with 3 good Toyo T1-S tyres)?

b)Decide to spend the money and get them refurbished (maybe in anthracite)?

Also anyone know how much refurbishment will cost and any reputable companies in Scotland?