ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel spacer problem

Ph1 T
I bought some hubcentric spacers of here the other day pair of 25mm (front) and a pair of 15mm (back) all with bolts.. fitted them the other day all seemed fine few days later heard a noise coming from the wheel checked it and one of the front spacers was coming loose :/

it sits perfectly flush when fitting to the hub only thing i can think is the bolts arent the right size or are just sh*t..

also one of the rears doesnt seem to sit perfectly flush like a 2mm gap all around but the other one no problem at all

heres the spacers i bought

94ece9bc.jpg

and these are the bolts that came with them 8 of both, they look cheap and shoddy to me but..

134263ef.jpg

ab588371.jpg

i dont really have a clue about spacers but should the 25mm fronts bolt to the hub with the smaller bolts i have then the original wheel nuts into the spacer, then the rears use the long bolts recieved to bolt through the wheel and spacer to the hub..

help needed

cheers

Ph1 T
seller didnt know the brand they all have an inprint of DM then 3 numbers thinking they could be delta mics. im contemplating just getting some eibach/fk instead.. but any ideas and if they are the correct bolts would be appreciated

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Don't waste your time trying to make them work. For 'fit and forget' spacers I'd invest in the FK/Eibach ones.
Delta Mics are horrendously heavy and when I fitted the ones I bought they stayed on the car less than an hour before I removed them.
I didn't trust the bolts and they caused big vibrations.

Ph1 T
Don't waste your time trying to make them work. For 'fit and forget' spacers I'd invest in the FK/Eibach ones. Delta Mics are horrendously heavy and when I fitted the ones I bought they stayed on the car less than an hour before I removed them.

there off now and im going to order some new.. would you go for eibach or FK or isnt there any difference really

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Really not any difference although you'll probably find the FK's are cheaper. I bought mine from Venom Motorsport. Im running 15mm FK's all round with a stud conversion. Are spot on.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
No the kit I got second hand but if you have a look on Pure Motorsport they have a very good stud kit. Not cheap mind.

clio1.6 16v
Funny thing, reading about your probs wiv these particular spacers. I paid for a set from a member of the cliosport club and did not receive. I wonder if your spacers were sold to me and anyone else silly enough to trust fellow members on this forum. Sorry to hear they did'nt fit perfectly tho. Can you tell im a little annoyed!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Funny thing, reading about your probs wiv these particular spacers. I paid for a set from a member of the cliosport club and did not receive. I wonder if your spacers were sold to me and anyone else silly enough to trust fellow members on this forum. Sorry to hear they did'nt fit perfectly tho. Can you tell im a little annoyed!

Did you pay through PayPal?