ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel trims (lol) need help

Clio Ph2 1.2
Hey guys! This may sound stupid but can anyone help me out with the best looking wheel trims? I'm a new driver and need a transceiver box so I can keep the insurance close to £1000... Which means, no (major) modifications allowed to be declared! So for this reason I can't swap to alloys and I also don't have enough just now for the standard Clio alloys so would be great if you anyone could help out?

Cheers ;):cool:

Hey guys! This may sound stupid but can anyone help me out with the best looking wheel trims? I'm a new driver and need a transceiver box so I can keep the insurance close to £1000... Which means, no (major) modifications allowed to be declared! So for this reason I can't swap to alloys and I also don't have enough just now for the standard Clio alloys so would be great if you anyone could help out?

Cheers ;):cool:

Being as you complimented my car haha :D, i had these for ages, really hard wearing and don't show the dirt too much >> These <<

Also if your unaware of how to check your wheel size - say your tyre says 195/50/R15 << its this number thats the inch of your wheel

I would get some genuine Renault trims but off another model perhaps. You could try Megane ones if they were the right size, but Renault ones will always suit it.

Clio Ph2 1.2
Being as you complimented my car haha :D, i had these for ages, really hard wearing and don't show the dirt too much >> These <<

Also if your unaware of how to check your wheel size - say your tyre says 195/50/R15 << its this number thats the inch of your wheel
Hahaha I was just looking at those exact ones! Thanks, might give them a shot, thought they looked good when I was looking at your Clio earlier! so aye thanks again haha!

Hahaha I was just looking at those exact ones! Thanks, might give them a shot, thought they looked good when I was looking at your Clio earlier! so aye thanks again haha!
Thanks! I'll go have a look on ebay n' see what I can find haha

I would get some genuine Renault trims but off another model perhaps. You could try Megane ones if they were the right size, but Renault ones will always suit it.
Thanks! I'll go have a look on ebay n' see what I can find haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Get some steelies painted like the polos/mk2 golf gti wheels/106 rallye s1 wheels. Old skool look.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Get some steelies painted like the polos/mk2 golf gti wheels/106 rallye s1 wheels. Old skool look.
This is exactly what I was going to say. Paint them a colour that will work well with the car colour.

Clio Ph2 1.2
Cheers guys! Think I'm gonna go ahead with steelies.. Probably get some 15's though, 14" just doesn't look right to me