ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel upgrade 16’s to 17’s

Megane 2.0 136 Spts Hatch

I have just upgraded my wheels from Turinis 16s 195/45/16, to 17" turinis 205/40/17 and the car is starting to pull a little bit to the left. any ideas on what it could be? it was fine on the 16s

Yeah thats what i was hinking so i changed the front left for the front rear and it still does the same so i havent a clue

do i need it done even though theres not much difference between the two sizes? also is it common?

Replaced the springs with lowering ones, if the top mount is broke wouldnt it have pulled with the 16s on?

i had it aligned when it was droped and on 16s, is it common to have to realign it when you upgrade from 16s to 17s? anyone else had this problem?

Mégane RS

Would it be a problem though? hes only gone up by 10mm. could it be the tracking? i was considering an upgrade soon

Ive checked tyre pressures, i havent had the tracking done since i upgraded, but had it done when it was on 16s and it was fine

Thats what i was worried about so i switched it for the rear left one and it does exactly the same so im thinking, steering or suspension, but both were fine on 16s and i have only had 17s for 2 days and 10 miles