ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Vote Please

At present I have 17 inch Oz F1 alloys in Silver as below

CIMG1269.jpg

but have been offered 2 other sets of wheel - one is a brand new set of superleggeras (not many left in Britain - especially in correct offset)
Or the same as on my car now but in Glossy anthracite - Oz F1 Cup Evos (this is the last set in britain!)(photoshopped below)

mycliowithblackwheels.gif

so:
Silver Oz F1 Cup Evos
Silver Oz Superleggeras
Anthracite Oz F1 Cup Evos

Opinions please

the supperleggeras are more than half the weight of the f1's though and I know they look good but on the other hand have seen loads of them where as the f1's are a bit less common

they are more of a black in that photoshop rather than anthracite so not sure - dont want dirty looking wheels!
anyone want to try a photoshop on the top pic using a glossy anthracite (if poss)

Leon Cupra R 225
they are more of a black in that photoshop rather than anthracite so not sure - dont want dirty looking wheels!
anyone want to try a photoshop on the top pic using a glossy anthracite (if poss)

maybe you should forget them all and consider team dynamics pro race 1.2 in black? think its gloss racing black that looks mint and they're lightweight

na not for me thanks, they are nice wheels but not just dont fancy them. its those 2 or nothing - can have them cheap so may be worth doing

I was parked next to you at FCS remember? Your car looks spot on with the wheels you have, i wouldnt change them at all.

Put the money towards some Throttle Bodies!

RB 182 Cup
Keep the wheels you have on at the minute!! probably the sexyest cs i no :) have always loved this car :)