ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels finally finished and on!!!!

More poke than viagr
Morning, if you've read my project thread you'll know that my mate has been spraying my wheels over the past few weeks. Well hes finally finished them and managed to get them on quickly before heading over to Fred to sort some camber out (Top Bloke!!!) :D

Im so pleased how they turned out, look so good in real life, pics dont do them justice i dont think :dapprove:

Anyway heres the pics....

Pics from this morning (drive is a funny angle so car dosnt sit quite right :eek:)

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Trying to show camber now lol :eek:

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Trust me, does look so much better in the flesh lol :eek:

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

And my fave :cool:

DSC00081.jpg

Getting some tint spray in next few days so spraying the rear lights all red, and also doing the diamonds and lil stuff like that red...cant wait lol. Then getting a KTec half cage that im going to spray the same red, should get it in next few weeks hopefully :D

O, and dropping the front aswell :eek:

Thanking you, and sorry about the pic whoring lol :eek:

ph2 172 and 106 gti
That looks great, not to keen on your exhaust though doesn't really suit the look your going for IMO, otherwise love it!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dont suit it imho bud

***as in doesnt suit the colour of the car

DCi 100
Would be a stealthy exhaust for me tbh.

Nice and tidy which is odd as 99% of naughtys I've ever seen are fucked.

You got camber shims on the rear?

Clio 182
That looks great, not to keen on your exhaust though doesn't really suit the look your going for IMO, otherwise love it!

Instead of the cage, get a stealth mate, that would make it look much better!

Oh and get rid of the stickers on the back, colour coding??? Looks sick so far tho mate :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Awesome, but not sure that covers how cool it looks, good work!

More poke than viagr
Cheers for the comments, already bought the cage lol. Again its kinda mixing two different themes...track look and euro, i think it'll look good anyway lol :eek:

Would love a stealth system but really dont have anymoney left after all this lol. Maybe in the summer...or if i can find a second hand one?

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Instead of the cage, get a stealth mate, that would make it look much better!

Oh and get rid of the stickers on the back, colour coding??? Looks sick so far tho mate :)

I agree money better spent on a stealth IMO,

Lose the sticker in the front window as well, can't have that and fake splits!

That said those lenso bsx's are very good quality wheels though,

only my opinion and i like the red centres,

More poke than viagr
Yep got 2 degrees on the rear, which is two shims. Would recommend going to Fred if your after some ;)

Well we're going to smooth front and rear bumpers out when the weather gets better, too cold and wet atm lol.

May just get my mate to make me a backbox soon, just remembered that he does them lol

More poke than viagr
lmao just found this pic aswell (can see how torn up the tyres are aswell! :eek:)

DSC00079.jpg

EDIT: wooooo 666 posts!! :D

182 Cup
Looks good! Can't you just cut into the bumper and raise your current exhaust? Would look much neater and more in keeping with the rest of the car. Good work!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the look you are going for but the exhaust does not really fit with it.

Credit to you for doing something different.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Totally love it mate, looks amazing, wheels are brilliant.

I had the same style exhaust on my first clio, tucked quite a bit further in and very tight on the bumper, so it was just two little pipes sticking out, looked quite nice IMO.

A stealth would be an improvement though.

EDIT: Just noticed I'm a forum member *cringes*

Last edited:
  More poke than viagr
Whats happened to the rear arch?

Liking the wheels, very ballsy!!

lmao, when i went over a speedbump yesterday the wheel must have smashed it out :eek: Bent it back in now tho...

Thanks for all the comments :D

I didnt put the exhaust on in my defence, was already on when i bought the car, but yer a stealth is definatly top of my list now :approve:

Also bought some Alcantara dash strips the other day which finish the interior off ;) Check out my project thread for them :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
meh at the moment... could lool mint,

needs alot more camber
20mm spacers at the rear
skinnier tyres without the white on
centre caps

and who the hell redrilled them?!!
flat hubs so should have been done central not right next to the existing holes really

got potential tho deffo :D

Monaco
Please priorotise getting the bump strips colour coded first! It really needs it to pull of the crazy colour scheme and euro look. Love it though, keep it up

Range Rover sport
love the wheels but not too sure of the car yet tbh , im sure it will grow on me once its all finished, get it all colour coded and it will look great

Honda & VW
Wheels look cool but don't look right on a blue car imo, would like loads better on silver or black, or even red.