ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels on my 172.

clio 172 sport
hi ppl just bought myself a 172 03 reg and im in love with her lol.
im thinkin ov gettin some new wheels,im lookin for a gunmetal grey or ancharite colour any ov u guys got any ideas stickin to 16's i think :cool:

clio 172 sport
do you know any retailers that sell these wheels mate or would i have to keep my eye on ebay for a second hand set?

RenaultSport clio 18
I've got a racing blue cup and have kerbed the life out of my anthracites. I loved those wheels but have replaced them with some gloss black 17s (multispoke) and they look great, really suit the racing blue. a lot of people have negative opinions about 17s but IMO they look sweet.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
benm172 said:
hi ppl just bought myself a 172 03 reg and im in love with her lol.
im thinkin ov gettin some new wheels,im lookin for a gunmetal grey or ancharite colour any ov u guys got any ideas stickin to 16's i think :cool:

Turinis are nice.

OZ Superleggera look similar, also top wheels.

Anthracite is the way. Lap Tab in brum do a quality refurb, re-colour service i hear.

Cue Fred@Yozzasport?

Clio_Smart
Hi

If you are changing your alloys i would be happy to buy your old ones off of you.

Thats if they are in good condition and tyres are not worn.

Nothing worse than buying alloys that are kerbed are the tyres need changing straight away.

Monaco Blue 172
i'm not a huge fan of the std alloys on my 172... but i also cant be arsed to replace them yet lol

Clio_Smart
Once again i would be happy to buy them off of you.

Thats if they dont need new tyres and also not kerbed

Im in essex

Thanks

Clio_Smart
It fine if you want to sell them show pictures and give me a price ill buy them and get the kerbed one refurbed.

Thanks

Clio_Smart
Were are you based and when will you be selling them as there are a few around and i want a set ASAP. I have cash

I m in essex

Monaco Blue 172
ant said:
get turinis...............follow the herd.

baaaaaa.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeh! turinis are sooooo nice ;)

havent really got the cash to splurge on them tho, and i doubt i could realistically get more than £150 for my current set :(

Clio_Smart
Do you have the standard 5 spoke clio alloys ?

Are you selling them

Where you based

I really wan these alloys

Monaco Blue 172
yeah but i cant drive around with no wheels! i need to suss out for myself whether i can afford to upgrade yet.... it seems unlikely tbh. sorry!

Monaco Blue 172
plus i just checked and the tyres are pretty poor, barely 3mm !! so i cant really sell u them in that condition! :eek: