ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels Which Colour ??

BMW M135i
IMG_0778.JPG

Right, wheels are currently like that but due to an incident with a tall curb one of them isn't as mint as it was before (doh:eek:).
Going to be getting them refurbed and was going to get them done anthracite again but i'm not sure whether to go for a different colour ? Have thought about white but I don't know if it'd suit.

http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/alloywheels.php <--- Any colour on there is an option.

What do people think ? Anyone who could PS them colours too would be great.

anyone know how much that firm charge? i tried filling in the quote form but it kept f**king up when i tried to post it, so i gave up

go white! id highly recomend lap-tab, i get lots of stuff done through them and their sister company next door that deals with bikes

BMW M135i
Am thinking white or gloss black atm, not sure on the blue is a bit loud for me.

anyone know how much that firm charge? i tried filling in the quote form but it kept f**king up when i tried to post it, so i gave up

Have quoted me £40 a wheel.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
hmm, spend the money on some lower springs first i think, then after that gloss white would look sweet.

or maybe a gun metal colour?but different from anthracite but still looks sweet on balck cars?