ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels.... yes or no?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like what your thinking though matey! Go for some 16-17" euro style wheels and you will pull it off nicely :)

*whats for BIF to tell me theres no such thing as euro wheels*

Storm Grey 200
Image0020.jpg

quick ps for you.
lime green looks good, too small in real life though.

ds3
no! way too small and just wouldn't suit the car. as someone else said, would probs work on a slammed mk1 just about.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
have a look on dubmeister something with dish 15 or 16" your going the wrong way tho as euro doesnt involve bodykits OR smoothing more than a lock or boot handle off!

NOT Borbet A's but something in that "thick 5 spoke" line up and your on to a winner

S23

The Cleee-O
Love the wheels! Nearly bought a set myself, but they will look wayyy to dinky on a mk3. Personally I would say something like a Keskin Wheel (KT1?) would look sweet in a 16'. But it would need to be fully decked to pull it off. Can get them in a 17 as well though, which I think would look well suited on yours with a nice amount of stretch, and wouldnt need to be decked as much to pull it off:D Just my thought on it anyway :D

ph3 dci100 172 rep
i personally think they will be too small and you can get 16" teledials that came on the 968but were only available for a year so are pretty difficult to get hold of and also only come in 7 and 8j so wouldn't be wide enough for the mk3's rear arches!

i reckon a set of 17" turbo twists would look epic with a proper healthy drop with some nose down stance 17x7.5 fronts and 17x9 rears with 195/40/17 pirelli p-zero nero's all round!

job done :D

IMO of course!

sam

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
i personally think they will be too small and you can get 16" teledials that came on the 968but were only available for a year so are pretty difficult to get hold of and also only come in 7 and 8j so wouldn't be wide enough for the mk3's rear arches!

i reckon a set of 17" turbo twists would look epic with a proper healthy drop with some nose down stance 17x7.5 fronts and 17x9 rears with 195/40/17 pirelli p-zero nero's all round!

job done :D

IMO of course!

sam

which are? i want something with a dish:)

Black Clio GT
got to be a 16/17" on a mk3.
keskin blocklights look good, they come in black with polished lip 7.5 front 9 rear and keep the tyres off your old rims, if they are 205/40/17??? makes it abit cheaper.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This lad has never heard of google, has he.

2 seconds after searching google images for "keskin blocklights"
kt5_block_light_spl.jpg

;)
Think they look gash, go forrr.... Borbet A's in 16"?

borbet_a.jpg

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
This lad has never heard of google, has he.

2 seconds after searching google images for "keskin blocklights"
kt5_block_light_spl.jpg

;)
Think they look gash, go forrr.... Borbet A's in 16"?

borbet_a.jpg

cheers....

they wouldnt look great i dont think...

i was thinking the borbets but my good mate has them so don't wanna have same wheels.. lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
15s would look too small, a set of 16 inch D90's would look awesome if euro is the way you're wanting to go, probably would look better with no bodykit and a bit of smoothing

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dont see why not, but every man and his dog had proka rims now its a massive fad for teladiles and D90's, should go for some nissan wheels ;)

just look on dubmeister for wheels but seriously big thick 5 spoke wheels like the Borbet A's and your on to a good one just dont get borbet A's

and Smoothing :dapprove: its soooooooooooo :boring: