ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels

clio 172
hi there i was going to sell my clio but i just cant do it im looking for some new wheel just dont know wot 1 to get. would love a bit of help!

i have 18s at the min

15032007151.jpg

cheers

Breaking A 172 Replica
18s!?

That is punishable by castration.

Get some 2118s or 2020s on there. Failing that some silver turinis.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
question for you guys. had you just seen the pic and not been told they were 18's would you be saying the same or offering different wheels that would look ok on his car? think about it...

i would have always suggested the standard wheels regardless of the current wheels being 18's

question for you guys. had you just seen the pic and not been told they were 18's would you be saying the same or offering different wheels that would look ok on his car? think about it...

as above. if i was to suggest another one it would have to be near standard if you know what i mean

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Well imo the standard wheels on the 172 cup look great.

I'd only ever change them for some 2020 speedlines :evil:

Black Gold 182FF
How about these. They are 17's with 205/40/17zr rubber, so not such a massive size difference.
001.gif

hi there i was going to sell my clio but i just cant do it im looking for some new wheel just dont know wot 1 to get. would love a bit of help!

i have 18s at the min

15032007151.jpg

cheers

clio 172
im like the 2020 speedlines but they are lot money would like standard but they are hard to come buy i was think of going for 17"or16" this time round!