ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When BTCC Was awesome.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome pics in that speedhunters thread

5662302492_a42c5eda4c_z.jpg

5658385366_3d2e5bfde5_z.jpg

2001 172,VW Touran
used to love spending weekends on the lash watching these even met mansell on a campsite at brands one year too.

I used to watch it religiously when the likes of Rickard Rydell, Alain Menu, Gabriele Tarquini and Yvan Muller were in it. Loved it to bits. And the playstation games. Oh my.

Must remember to try and catch some of this years races - its on ITV4 now isnt it?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I still like the really old school RS500 cosworths but these are still awesome :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lol, the lows on those cars s**t all over people trying to go low.

Where do you think the inspiration for car modifying comes from? Motorsport! BTCC cars of the mid 90's have fapping awesome stance.

Leon Cupra 300
The cars looked awesome back then, just looked like slammed showroom cars with massive wheels. Was part of the appeal imo.

They look s**t these days with the stick out arches etc.. Heavy hit on the ass end it ends up with broken suspension, no bodywork to deflect it like the good ol' days.