ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When did these come out?

1998 BMW e46 323i

saw this about 30 mins ago in Liverpool. The car is lovely from the back, not so special from the front and the wings aren't wonderful either in my opinion. but generally in term of overall appearance and presence it is a lovely car!

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Not out in the public domain till March mate. That will be a media car or one of the execs from Jaguar. They have made a few for they're own use!

1998 BMW e46 323i
that's what i thought. the way it was being driven you could tell it wasn't by it's owner. looks a bit like a new lexus, what with the comedy size wing mirrors...

just like an aston from the rear too.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I saw one in shawbury a couple of weeks back with all the tape and stuff covering bits

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It does bear more than a passing resemblance to the mondeo (i agree it probably is one underneath) but tbf it looks much nicer.

williams and trophy
that's what i thought. the way it was being driven you could tell it wasn't by it's owner. looks a bit like a new lexus, what with the comedy size wing mirrors...

u saw it in liverpool mate. no1 drives a car like they own it there...cos usually theyv just nicked it lol.

1998 BMW e46 323i

u saw it in liverpool mate. no1 drives a car like they own it there...cos usually theyv just nicked it lol.

To quote the Home Office Crime Statistics for England and Wales 2006/07:

'All crime tends to be geographically concentrated,
but this is particularly the case for robbery. In
2006/07, 62% of robberies in England and Wales
were recorded by three forces: the Metropolitan
Police, Greater Manchester and West Midlands.'

Your ignorance may well have been nothing more than a joke, but it has no basis in fact.

Jags were made by Liverpudlians just down the road from John Lennon Airport up until recently I believe.

Where, if you don't mind telling, do you live?

williams and trophy

Your ignorance may well have been nothing more than a joke, but it has no basis in fact.

Jags were made by Liverpudlians just down the road from John Lennon Airport up until recently I believe.

lol.yeah dont know if u know this....but theres loads of scousers make the journey to manc to do their work.

btw yorkshire born n bred me ;) so no..i dont live in manc or liverpool, but iv worked nights in both, and i now where i feel safer too, and where all my work equipment is safer ,so that while using it, and leaving it in the street etc. i know 9 times outta 10 in manc itl still be there. in liverpool, id say its about 7times outta 10 it will be missing.

there is much truth said in jest ;)

1998 BMW e46 323i
and i now where i feel safer too, and where all my work equipment is safer ,so that while using it, and leaving it in the street etc. i know 9 times outta 10 in manc itl still be there. in liverpool, id say its about 7times outta 10 it will be missing.

Mate if you're gonna leave your gimp suit and vibrators on the street, people are gonna nick them wherever you are!

It's a misleading figure though, as people cant report a crime if their land line's get stolen as well :rolleyes: ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
8.jpg