ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When do I get the chance to upgrade

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I know theres all this chat about the New iphone, And it all looks awesome, But I know I've got no chance of getting one anywhere near realise date.

Im 14 months into a 2 year contract on O2, With an old School 8gb 3G.

At what point do I get the option to upgrade? Do I literally have to wait till the contract is up, Or can i upgrade before?

Thanks

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Well ive just got all my info out, turns out i got the phone on the 26/05/2009, So its actually just over a year (Could have sworn i got it start of April)

Im in no rush to upgrade, But I do know that the only phone i am having from now is an Apple, So was just wondering when I can actually upgrade it, Expected it to be 2 years.

Sorry, I didn't read that properly. I thought it said 18months.

You'll have to wait 21months to upgrade. 3months early is usually the limit.

BMW F31
i'm hoping as i've got just over 2 months left of my 18 month contract i'll be able to get it on release, i know the usual is 1 month before contract end, depending on spend, but i'm gonna try and push it and see what they say!? i need 720p HD Video Recording and iMovie in my life! lol

Looking at AT&T's website, their offer is currently:

iPhone 4 16GB
New and "Upgrade Eligible" Customers = $199 (£140ish?)
Early Upgrade = $399 (£280ish?)
No Contract = $599 (£420ish?)

iPhone 4 32GB
New and "Upgrade Eligible" Customers = $299 (£210ish?)
Early Upgrade = $499 (£350ish?)
No Contract = $699 (£490ish?)

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=18004&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=30863

So, if O2 follow, you could 'upgrade early' for about £300. But who knows.

Mondeo STTDCI
I would want a 32GB and I would be upgrading around 6 weeks early. But f**k am I paying £100 more than an Upgrade Eligible customer.

I'll just wait thanks.