ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When mods go...

right.

0026-wallpaper21.jpg

Not normally a huge fan of cosmetic mods on super cars but this looks mint.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Who was that guy in a caliper thread that said only black calipers work behind black wheels....

I remember seeing a white one on here years ago with a wide arch kit... that looks bloody cracking too!

Only info I've got for Tom ;)
I was really surprised at how good the G2 fits the Superleggera. The car looks simply stunning. It is a perfect choice not only cosmetically, but also in the performance category. The G2 is a one piece forged monoblock design that is both incredibly light and strong. The 20×11 G2 only weights in at 25.8 lbs which follows the “super light” Superleggera theme. The car is matched with a set of Swift springs to create the perfect package in helping the car put down the 600+whp courtesy of the twin turbo upgrade from Heffner Performance.
Hopefully, this example is just the beginning of a trend. I want to see JDM wheels on more non-Japanese cars. It will create an interesting combination that is both visually amazing and performance oriented.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its quite amaizing that this was done by americans.They have only made a very few good cars over the years.So they got an already great car and made it better.