ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When to service next???

Clio 182
Afternoon guys,

Just a quickie really. My 182 has just over 28,000 miles on it now but its service intervals are a bit off. It had its first service after ~6k (must have been a new owner insisting on one) and its last service was just before I bought it ~18k.

Next service due (at 12k interval) therefore is at 30k (v. soon the rate i'm adding miles on at the mo!)
I don't really want to have a 36k service early if I don't need to change the aux belt but then again I don't want to pay for a normal service now and then another after 36k and i'd rather not just leave it til I get to 36k and have it done then (likely to be any other issues if I did?).

What to do?! I think my pads need changing about now too so there's a bit more cost too.

Suggestions please! :)

If it needs pads now, get them done (or do them yourself The aux belt needs to be done @ 36k or three years (whichever is first) so if three years is now do that too.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Id say the first owner got severley taken for a ride if Renalut even remotley insisted that the car was due a service at 6k, thats fuckiing insane

Ultra Blue R26
I had my car serviced at 6k because the service intervals are 12 thousand miles or one year whichever comes first.