ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When will u sell/give up your clio?

As soon as i have enough money and give in and get bored of saving for a house and i'll probs end up blowing a hefty chunk of my house deposit on a nice Landy. :)

RB 200 Cup!
had mine three weeks but its going this time next year - buying my own place and will need to money....

Next summer before I move out of home.

Will need a more practical daily driver car than the valver, and quite fancy a new-ish car.

Thinking Leon 150 Cupra TDi at the mo....

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I don't ever intend getting rid of mine. The only time she will go is when all she is fit for is the scrap yard, and that should hopefully be a good few years yet as she's only 4 years old.

I will be looking at getting the new Twingo in the next 18months or so (if it is what I expect it to be) , but it will by no means replace the Clio, it will be an extra toy. ;)

Clio 172 Cup
never i will be buried in it

probably after hitting a wall or a tree

have allready come close a couple of times allready which is a little bit worrying

well as mines new ive got to keep it for 3years till its paid for then i see whats around i may trade it in depends its a long way off ;)

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i`d never sell her either, spent to much money modding it to realisticly sell it, wudn`t get anywhere near what i`ve spent!! plus she`s only done 33,000 so hopefully got along life ahead of her, if i don`t crash it lol.

Clio 172 Cup
i`d never sell her either, spent to much money modding it to realisticly sell it, wudn`t get anywhere near what i`ve spent!! plus she`s only done 33,000 so hopefully got along life ahead of her, if i don`t crash it lol.

me too only ive got 18K on clock what mods have you got

Yaris Hybrid
3 weeks time.

Handing it back to the lease company and will then be borrowing my brothers Aygo on a long term basis.

15k on the clock at the moment which ain't much in 3 years I guess. Can't justify it any more as I spend most of my time in 30 or 50 zones with slow muppets in front dictating the pace. Just drinks petrol with no gain.

Mk4 .:R32
I've thought about selling mine countless times, but then I clean her up so she's nice a shiny and take her for a blast and it makes me thinkn I wouldn't have anywhere near the same kind of fun in a car that would cost twice as much to buy and twice as much to run. sports maybe made out of plastic and have a few rattles but imo they are mint little cars. Spend a couple of grand making it look better, handle better and perform better and you have a car that can beat cars that are generally considered much faster!

Never really.

I can't see myself with this car in my life one way or another. How many toys can one man have though. If/when it breaks will just keep it going or get another.

I've had Renaults since I passed my licence virtually and long continue that tradition.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
id be selling my 172 in about 6 months then buyin a racing blue 182 cup to tie me over till im 25 (23 now) then get rid for a scooby or exige. the choice between the two depends on how my back feels on the day.

Scirocco GT 210
I'd get rid of it today if I could. Problem is, the car is worth so little and doesn't really cost that much to run, I wouldn't gain anything financially by swapping it for another similar priced car. So it's not worth it.

So I'm going to keep it until I can afford a car I want to buy. I just hope the damn thing lasts that long!

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm more than happy with mine at the moment, I'll only sell it when I can afford a liquid yellow V6 or R26.

320d
when i can afford something faster basically, would love a 172/182 but at 17 realisically im looking at atleast 4 years before i can afford to insurance one of them, depending on my uni options next year i may chop it in for a 1.6 or something when i'm 19.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i would never sell mine put to much work in to it to sell it to some little chav to go and crash it, but im getting a new car next year but im still keeping the clio just got to work a bit harder lol;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Next year when I get my spanking new 350Z Roadster.

Can't wait.
I'd like to keep it, but may as well just get rid. Can always go and buy a Trophy later in life. I probably wouldn't ever be able to get one like I've got again though.

Only 1 of 8.