ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whens the first 182cup due

nope dont expect i will either dunno whos it is actually just know he had a blue 172 before

looks like a 182 really nothing really different

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 25 November 2004

How could you buy a so called sports hatchback car with that steering wheel and those seats?!?!

:sick:

Whats up with the steering wheel????????????

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 25 November 2004

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 25 November 2004

How could you buy a so called sports hatchback car with that steering wheel and those seats?!?!

:sick:

Whats up with the steering wheel????????????
doesnt have the renaultsport badge on

Lee

BMW M2C

I drove one a few weeks ago. Its the same as my 182 with Cup packs only without the nice seats. Its sad, but the one thing I didnt like was the steering wheel, that little bit of rubber on the 172/182 wheel is perfect. The wheels is just plastic and doesnt have those in the 182 Cup.

Lee

BMW M2C

Its like the wheel in any other Clio which isnt a 172 or 182. Same size and shape, just not leather and no rubber inserts, and of course no Renaultsport badge.

i cant believe they havent got the rubber inserts on the steering wheel! the standard 182 is worth the extra money just for the seats and steering wheel alone!

the 182 cup is just a poor mans 182 with cup packs end of, the only possible reason that someone would want the 182 cup would be to save a few quid.

Renault Laguna Coupe

If youre going to strip it out for the track a Cup makes more sense. Otherwise itd be a 182 + Cup packs every time.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by TheRoninV6 on 25 November 2004

the 182 cup is just a poor mans 182 with cup packs end of, the only possible reason that someone would want the 182 cup would be to save a few quid.
Or if they got offerd one as a exchange cos there 172 Cup is fooked :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 25 November 2004

If youre going to strip it out for the track a Cup makes more sense. Otherwise itd be a 182 + Cup packs every time.
agree

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by cupid on 25 November 2004

it really does seem a pointless car. Id be getting the 182 with cup pack for sure out of the two.
I concur...

Yaris Hybrid

Ive said this before but why do you want nice seats and a nice steering wheel in a 182? Its hardly a luxurious car what with the all the rattles, knocking and the steering wheel not being on straight half the time!

Its not like anyone that gets in your car is going to be impressed by the interior or the quality of the car.

Might as well save a few bob and get an interior that is easier to maintain so you are not always worried about some moron with chains or whatever on their clothes ripping your leather.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 25 November 2004

Ive said this before but why do you want nice seats and a nice steering wheel in a 182? Its hardly a luxurious car what with the all the rattles, knocking and the steering wheel not being on straight half the time!

Its not like anyone that gets in your car is going to be impressed by the interior or the quality of the car.

Might as well save a few bob and get an interior that is easier to maintain so you are not always worried about some moron with chains or whatever on their clothes ripping your leather.
or get something nice like a vectra?

i too think that its a pretty pointless car!

i mean they do a normal 182 & one with cup pack options & now this hmmm, they sem to be overstretching themselves with 182 models !

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 25 November 2004

Christ youve got a real downer against your car havent you!!!

I dont tend to carry many goths or skater kids in my car, so chains ripping my leather isnt a problem!!!

Ive quite a few people (including a BMW owner - brand new 5 series) comment on how neat the interior is in the Clio, and how good the seats are. Im with you on the quality issue though, lol.

Lee

BMW M2C

Ive also had numerous people commment on how nice the seats are in the Clio.

Even my nan commented on how well it goes, but then she even loved the Magnex I had on the 172!! Bless.

You lot sound like a bunch of old women, seats this and steering wheel that, i thought the whole point of a hot hatch was FUN! not how nice the interior was!

Ive just bought a 182 cup and i couldnt give two hoots about the seats or wheel. I bought it to put a smile on my face and to wring its neck everytime i drive it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

^^^^^^agree with bealo

The cup is the same as the last one and probably slightly faster,striped cheap interior,but this time has air con and a very nice choice of inferno orange......I dont think id take one myself but its just the same as last time....why are people who own cups detaching themselves from this one

As the books say the cup is £13800 and the 182 is £14700,but if you add the cup packs to the 182 which are standard on the cup its a £1300 difference...so now its getting closer to the difference between the 2 172s when they came out

Each to there own and all that.....And also ill have some recaros as an option if they still do them please....that would set the cup off nicely

ian

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bealo on 25 November 2004

You lot sound like a bunch of old women, seats this and steering wheel that, i thought the whole point of a hot hatch was FUN! not how nice the interior was!

Ive just bought a 182 cup and i couldnt give two hoots about the seats or wheel. I bought it to put a smile on my face and to wring its neck everytime i drive it.
Totally agree with you both ^^^^^^

Id would miss the rubber bits on the steering wheel though ;)