ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where are all the Cup racers?

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Just interested to where they all are as you don't seem to find any popping up for sale?

There must be a fair few about?

Or are they still in use hence not many around?

Come up for sale relatively often on the likes of racecarsdirect.

Gone are the days of seeing them on circuits though. Plenty used for rallying and hill climb.

Sure I heard/read somewhere that all the ph2s were just updated ph1s, so there’s potentially only one or two season’s worth of cars (plus all of the european national series) originally built anyway.

Plenty of mk3s in 24h series and NLS, probably britcar and MSVT too.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Come up for sale relatively often on the likes of racecarsdirect.

Gone are the days of seeing them on circuits though. Plenty used for rallying and hill climb.

Sure I heard/read somewhere that all the ph2s were just updated ph1s, so there’s potentially only one or two season’s worth of cars (plus all of the european national series) originally built anyway.

Plenty of mk3s in 24h series and NLS, probably britcar and MSVT too.

What sort of money do they go for?

As you may guess I'm into mk1 clios and I only know of a handful of those cup racers but expecting there must be alot more mk2 Cup racers out there