ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where are the 1.2's?!

Dynamique Billabong
New to the forum after picking up my '53 plate 1.2 Dynamique Billabong. Bought it already lowered, with tinted rear windows. Needs a bit of TLC here and there but feels awesome compared to the rust bucket (old Skoda Felicia) I've been driving over the past year.

Scrolled through lots of posts and photos of 172's and 182's, but I'd love to see what other 1.2's people are driving.

So, what have you got and what have you done to it?! More pics the better, need some inspiration and to see what's out there... :)

Cheers, Mark.

11046709_10155248673925231_4713250723378931543_n.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Wow, what a thread! Haven't read word for word yet but what a transformation! Damn, you put so much work and effort into that...what's the mileage on the clock now? Where did you learn to do everything, trained mechanic or is this forum just THAT good?!
I think it's about 143k now although it goes up quite quickly so I may be wrong. Still going strong :) I learnt by giving it a go, never worked in a garage but just researched everything thoroughly before committing. First mechanical job I did was boring out my 50cc ped. It all went from there after a tappet left the engine via the exhaust, lessons learnt along the way!! A few of the things I did hadn't been done before but logic pulls through and it normally works 99% of the time.

Where in kent are you mate? If you need help ever just drop me a line.

Clio DCi sport rep
I don't have a 1.2, mine is a DCi but in the process of turning into a replica!
So far, she has sport interior, sport steering wheel, front sport bumper & wings and LED interior lights along with the number plate light. Oh and have carbon wrapped the dash strips & gear knob insert. I say I have, my partner has been the one to do the majority of things for me! I'm a bit useless with fitting things on cars! Only minor changes but it's getting to where I want her to be! On the to do lists is a remap, lowering & some new wheels!

61df11321dc90c66996ca30b21b1f1ef.jpg
074518df6f040dc8a6bd7cc9e7769c85.jpg

Dynamique Billabong

Ah wicked, will have a read! Thanks :)

I think it's about 143k now although it goes up quite quickly so I may be wrong. Still going strong :smile: I learnt by giving it a go, never worked in a garage but just researched everything thoroughly before committing. First mechanical job I did was boring out my 50cc ped. It all went from there after a tappet left the engine via the exhaust, lessons learnt along the way!! A few of the things I did hadn't been done before but logic pulls through and it normally works 99% of the time.

Where in kent are you mate? If you need help ever just drop me a line.

Ah nice one, sounds good! Think that's the hardest bit, just giving it a go and not being intimidated by undoing a few bolts here and there!

Living in Orpington atm. Thats really kind, cheers :) Where are you?