ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can I get a PC Polisher from

found one by a company called Porter Cable but cant work out if has a British type plug - if it hasnt I have to spend another £40 on a transformer - any other ideas??

Yes indeed you are better and cheaper importing one from Autopia ,thats where i got mine and they are excellent to deal with.If i remember correct it arrived in 4 days.
Buying from someone in this country is a big no no as the pcs are not ce marked ,and its not legal for a trader/traders to be selling these

There is a link on Detailing world which shows you the process in buying them from Autopia:)

RB 182
Yes indeed you are better and cheaper importing one from Autopia ,thats where i got mine and they are excellent to deal with.If i remember correct it arrived in 4 days.
Buying from someone in this country is a big no no as the pcs are not ce marked ,and its not legal for a trader/traders to be selling these

There is a link on Detailing world which shows you the process in buying them from Autopia:)

There is the same one here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121286

Mito Sportiva 135
Do you guysonly use your PC to polish or apply sealants/ glazes too? I have never PC'd my car but was in great shape when I bought it and taken top care of it myself, I know it would improve the finish marginally PCing it, but do you think its worth the investment? I have been deliberating whether to get one or not for the past 6 months...still can't decide. :S

106 GTi
Sealants and wazes I normally apply by hand, the exception being Megs #16.

Polished and Glazes nearly all the time by machine. Products like Clearkote VM and Autoglym SRP work even easier by machine.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh... thinking will finally give in and get one in the new year. Will be appreciating saving time on the polishing more than anything! Cheers for the feedback Rich.