ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get my 1.2 side door badge wrapped or can u by a warping kit for it ?

Renault clio mk2 ph2
Hi I recently got my first car although I can't legally drive yet! Soon enough but, I have a mk2 ph2 1.2 2006 standard clio and have got the warping kit for the front and rear renault logo but can't seem to find a pre made wrap for the 1.2 badge on the side of the door was wondering if anyone knows where u can buy them from ? Thanks for any replies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-02-23-50-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-23-50-26.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 85

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Colour code all the side trim and spray the end anthracite IMHO. Then anthracite your trims if that's what you're wanting to do.

Flame red may be fairly close to the colour of your car which would save you ££'s. IMHO, don't get pulled into modifying to the extreme. Everyone will say it and I know the temptations there but just wait. Do fun cheap mods, and wait for bargains if you're in no hurry .I sport repped my 1.2 for about £20-30? Bumpers, wings, sills etc... Good luck, looks a tidy example. It a campus? 06 is a late plate.

Renault clio mk2 ph2
Colour code all the side trim and spray the end anthracite IMHO. Then anthracite your trims if that's what you're wanting to do.

Flame red may be fairly close to the colour of your car which would save you ££'s. IMHO, don't get pulled into modifying to the extreme. Everyone will say it and I know the temptations there but just wait. Do fun cheap mods, and wait for bargains if you're in no hurry .I sport repped my 1.2 for about £20-30? Bumpers, wings, sills etc... Good luck, looks a tidy example. It a campus? 06 is a late plate.
Thanks for the reply yeah it's a campus late o6