ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get snow foam and the kit from?

Clio 182
Ive seen and heard alot about this snow foam stuff and heard it works wonders on cars so was wondering where i can gte it from and what i need to use it i.e. apart from the snow foam and lance is there anything else i need? Also how do i know if my pressure washer will work with it or will any pressure washer work?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
So it will work with all karcher pressure washers?

Are there any actual shops i can go to to buy it or is it all online shops?

Yep IIRC they're all manufactured to fit Karcher PW as standard, but you can get fitments to fit all other PW makes.

I think you can only buy them online.

Clio 182
Yep IIRC they're all manufactured to fit Karcher PW as standard, but you can get fitments to fit all other PW makes.

I think you can only buy them online.

Damn i wanted to get one today and get ma car done. lol. Which lance and snow foam is best as theres afew.

Black Gold Trophy
Get a lance with a plastic pressure washer attachment, the metal ones can be a pain to get in and out of the karcher pressure washer gun.

Snow foam is good, but ive never found it to clean the car sufficiently on its own, I've always had to go over it with a mitt and shampoo afterwards.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Get a lance with a plastic pressure washer attachment, the metal ones can be a pain to get in and out of the karcher pressure washer gun.

Snow foam is good, but ive never found it to clean the car sufficiently on its own, I've always had to go over it with a mitt and shampoo afterwards.

Well i use snow foam as more a pre-wash/ prep, for the two bucket method.

Bumder With A Buffer
You have 2 buckets.

One Is your wash bucket (with shampoo in)

The other is your rinse bucket with just water in.

Idea being u dunk it in the rinse after each pass on your car to get rid of any dirt or grit you may have picked up. :)

Clio 182
Ive got a karcher 411A, does anybody know which snow foam lance connection type i will need, The options are Karcher K1 to K7 series and Karcher HD series. Thanks guys.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Ive got a karcher 411A, does anybody know which snow foam lance connection type i will need, The options are Karcher K1 to K7 series and Karcher HD series. Thanks guys.

We supply foam lances as well. For a 411A washer you just need a regular Karcker adaptor, it's the same as the K series.

Cheers Tim

Clio 1.2
a mix a bit triple wax into my snowfoam, alot more foam
makes life a bit easier than washing twice aswell
seems like the same outcome aswell