ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get spacers

My tyres are rubbing on my arches ever since i lowered my car. (Its -40mm on apex springs and happend with 4 people in the car). I spoke to the garage who fitted them and they said theyd get me some spacers. However they got back to me today saying theyd rung 6 places and none stock spacers for the new model clio. Where can i purchase some as a matter of urgency?

Cheers

Theyre rubbing on the inside of the rim on the rear tyres, especially on the left hand side. Im thinking of getting the inner lip on the arches sanded down, but it seems a bit drastic and ill have to get it re-painted so it wont rust...

Hmmm if theyre rubbing on the arch lip itself, then spacers wouldnt help any.

What wheels have you got on (Width of wheel etc) and what offset are they? cos with a proper offset wheel you shouldnt be having problems like this at only a 40mm drop.

Burgandy 174 sport t

as above if its outside you may need the wheels machined a little!! to bring em in a bit!! Mine were rubbing on the inside but with 5mm spacers it did no more!! 172 wheels btw!!