ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get these Mk2 Ph1 badges?

Clio 182 Trophy
The 2 litre 16v ones like these...? Am building an insurance-friendly replica

Clio_8.JPG

Za**** & Xr250R
You can get them at the renault dealership for £34 for 2 iirc and they come in sliver like the 182/172 or black with silver writing like above :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Or they sometimes pop up in the For Sale section. I'd advise getting the Ph2 side strips and bullets though, look nicer IMO.

Ph 1 172
dont get them from renault my local place just quoted me £28.41 each for the bullet!!!! wouldn't min but i need all the badges lol and bump strips so was looking at £150+

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
I think I have a set in the shed, I'll have a look in the mornin, you can have them for £10 posted

Clio 182 Trophy
I have everything you need to make a ph1 rep :D

I'm hopefully sorted for the interior, going for some Renault 16-inch five spokes (172 wheels?). What other bits do you have? I'm not too keen on changing the front bumper as I've read that the wings are wider. Plus they're all gonna need a respray and mine isn't a sport colour anyway!