ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i .............

clio 200

mount 1 gauge inside the car without looking like a complete chav in a clio 172 cup.

dont really want a A pillar guage mount unless its a properly fitted 1 like the nomad A pillar mounts which come as a whole unit.

any suggestions would be appreciated

clio 200

mate you obviously have no clue about cars, like i said i dont want chav gauges, i am getting a spa dual digital gauge to monitor oil temp and pressure cause i am setting up my car for more track use and the ring next year

thanks for youre sh*tty advice

Vee dub

Good idea in my opinion mate

I find it really handy to look at oil guages even though mine gets an easy life lol

Tom

clio 200

yeah was thinking along those sort of lines but need it higher up than that, was thinking of trying to make a pod for the gauge where the sunglasses tray is in the middle of the dash

i was thinking that too but in the end i gave up thought it was too much trouble.u could get a double gauge pod to put on the top shelf but might sit too high up.i was thinking about cutting out the display for cd player/temp and making a plate with 2 gauges in i think that would look the most factory fit non chavy but would be hard to do.u could fit a starter button in the middle of the 2 gauges it would look spanktastic

[Edited by steamywindows on 11 September 2005 at 4:50pm]