ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can you get Anthracite Alloys

Hi newbie here,

I've just bought a racing blue 182, 04 reg 30,000 miles in mint condition with full length stripes!!. The alloys are perfect, no scrapes, but i really want the gun metal ones.
Anyone know where you can get these, or can you spray the ones i've already got.

Cheers

Blue Clio 182
Bjorn said:
Hi newbie here,

I've just bought a racing blue 182, 04 reg 30,000 miles in mint condition with full length stripes!!. The alloys are perfect, no scrapes, but i really want the gun metal ones.
Anyone know where you can get these, or can you spray the ones i've already got.

Cheers

Hello, welcome to CS, I got mine off a lad on here!! usually some on ebay, or they are £600.00 brand new from renault with out tyres mate!!

Cheers Billy, yeah had a look on ebay and found some, buy now for £500, but they're a bit damaged, really wanted tidy looking ones

No one on here fancies a swap with cash do they? Mine are silver, not a scratch on them.

Cheers

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
just get them painted, £40 per wheel + vat from any wheel refurb company. Then get some apex sprigs, hey presto, your car has the cup suspension pack!!;)

Blue Clio 182
Bjorn said:
Cheers Billy, yeah had a look on ebay and found some, buy now for £500, but they're a bit damaged, really wanted tidy looking ones

No one on here fancies a swap with cash do they? Mine are silver, not a scratch on them.

Cheers

Do you have any pics?? Mine was £500.00 with tyres and they are in perfect condition!! so hold out and you will get some!! I'm Sarah by the way!! Billy is my baby

Thanks for the advice all.

Sorry Sarah, nah can't find the ebay page so cant post up pics, but they're pretty scrappy looking.

Think i may get mine painted if i have no joy:D