ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do I get a Yozza Exhaust from?

Clio 182
Hi

Prob going to get told off for this thread as there are endless amounts of threads on this exhaust...but i want one and ive searched the threads and google and i cant find where to get one and how much for.

Feel stupid but can any one point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Clio 182
he's in birmingham, google the name or search CS for details and info?

I have just given them a ring but there lap top is down so cant give me a price...they told me to look on here at the traders section for prices but as I am a forum user and not an actual member i dont think I can view it.

Can anyone tell me how much a Yozza Decat is plus delivery by looking at their traders part!?

Merc A class
Yozzasport Exhaust Prices for 2011

As follows

Decat - £132.99
Race cat back - £449.99
Stealth system (cat back) - £449.99

Decat - £89.99
Cat back system - £459.99

above prices inc VAT

P&P on a system/system with decat is £40 inc VAT

P&P on a decat is £15 inc VAT

orders are going to be placed in monthly/bi monthly batches so there is unfortuantley a waiting time of 14-28days from order until delivery

if a decat is ordered together with a catback system, postage cost will be discounted down to £25 inc VAT

Clio 197 RB
Your looking at nearly £600 for exhaust, decat and postage.
Shame you weren't looking for one a month ago, sold mine for £260. Exhaust only.

Am now getting excited, ordered a decatted yozza for my 182 yesterday. Got to speak to Fred later today hopefully will be road tripping it up to Fred on the 2nd July. Been watching some videos and they sound amazing. Hopefully will be well worth the cash.

Clio 172 RS2
What's 'the Damage' nowadays Fred? :S
(since the website is off-line)

I'm no longer a CS Member so that hyperlink wasn't visable for me.

DO NOT CALL, PM! ;)