ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the best/cheapest place to get new Bilstein B14 kit for the 1*2's?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
When you add it to basket too, it seems they knock 13 euros off for shipping? I dont understand.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I don't need any. It was more a case of doing homework as our electricians at work have an account with bilstein and I was thinking of doing a group buy if the price was decent.

Yes bilsteins are fixed damping. They are best suited for fast road.
Yeah the Vogtland would probably be similar, interesting that its a full coilover kit though, this is normally only seen on the high end coilover kits. I may enquire regarding bolt spacing and spring rates though.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Been waiting to hear back to see what I can do price wise on these, but can't beat what's been quoted so far tbh. I've recently expanded the parts I can get hold of and but I'm not doing any sort of volume with the springs/coilovers (like I do with the brakes side of things) . This may change in the future, as will be updating the website with more models and parts soon. If I can do anything on them price wise in the future I'll bump this up/put a thread in my section :up:

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I used Vogtland springs and dampers on my old hybrid turbo'ed tdi jetta. I didn't want to spend too much at the time and i think these were only about £360.

From memory they're quite popular in the rest of Europe and America, and share parts with Koni (or another well known brand). I had no problems with the kit I bought for the Jetta, and was considering buying the coilover setup for my TT, before buying my old 182 back.